Apparently the VMAs were a huge occult ritual

i would beat out taylor swifts guts swiftly... and i agree with the occult ritual thing... that is all

Originally Posted by ps2child

dont let this go under your noses.

check it:
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=2191

alien.gif
OP posted that link. Fail.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

People who say conspiracy theories are stupid are just doing what they have been programmed to do. Everyone who believes keep on believing it's the right thing to do
pimp.gif

People who say all theories are true and everything is a conspiracy are just as programmed.

i like your points but i dont think kanye would do that because this ruined his image

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by J23S

Why can't things happen without people looking for a conspiracy theory to blog about
smh.gif
John McCain said it best. Americans love conspiracy theories.

Americans love salsa and ketchup, too. They're both real. Some of these conspiracy theories are real. Don't know about OP, though.

Originally Posted by rudy

i like your points but i dont think kanye would do that because this ruined his image

It didn't ruin his image...

only thing I questioned about is that he did it for beyonce

he's too egotistical for that

but he's know for running on stages..

but only for himself..

-odb off return to the 36 chambers- AND DERRRRRRRTAAAAAAAAAAAAY....AND DURRRRRRTAAAAAAAAAAY-odb off return to the 36 chambers-

even if all this occult stuff is happening rite in front of our eyes....are the police on it too
nerd.gif

i bet you that girl is gunna start making hits and selling records just like beyonce

laugh.gif
had absolutely nothing to do with Kanye being drunk. Naw not at all. So was lil mama initiating Jay and Alicia Keys? How about Jack Black is a comedianand made a movie about a devil possesed guitar. naw not at all must be deeper. Pink's Masonic initiation? Women hold no authority in Freemasonry they justbecame able to be masons. But if you believe anything from that site your nutzo. They lost credibility with me with that Umbrella blog
laugh.gif
Understand how themusic industry works before you act like you know whats going on.

Chokeonsmoke,

She already has, she's already elite.

I believe this stuff is really real. If anyone knows anything about the masonic order and being inducted, think about Pink's performance. It's all toomuch the same. The Lady Gaga performace, the darkness of the show, Kanye caring about someone other than himself. Where they do that at?

nerd.gif

cartune,

You're biased though. Just because your uncle is a low rank Mason doesn't mean anything. That's just like me saying, "Oh, my mom is adispatcher at the Police Station and she said the police in her district aren't corrupt." She may think she knows, but its way more @@@@ that goes onbehind the scenes than your uncle, and of course YOU wouldn't even know about.

thank you dirty.....
is this really going on rite in front of our faces
it just makes me take a step back and question everything

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

cartune,

You're biased though. Just because your uncle is a low rank Mason doesn't mean anything. That's just like me saying, "Oh, my mom is a dispatcher at the Police Station and she said the police in her district aren't corrupt." She may think she knows, but its way more @@@@ that goes on behind the scenes than your uncle, and of course YOU wouldn't even know about.

Knowledge of someone whos parent is a low ranking Mason>>>Knowledge of someone who doesnt even have that much to back up her opinion

Back
Top Bottom