APPLE/MAC HAS TAKEN OVER MY LIFE...I STILL HATE APPLE STANS THO

iwjdah.jpg

I'm done until the iPad 3 (next month) and the iPhone 5 (Summer)

thats cool.

without the internet its nothing though.

so what really has taken over your life?

colors, text shadows, slide animations and big buttons on a grey bg?

Design does matter.

Its not for everyone.

The only reason windows has so much of the third party software market is because of its history, not an innate advantage as a result of its systematic architecture

I have no qualms in preferring Apple products in some areas.

You get what you pay for.
Originally Posted by iBlink

Send me one of the macbooks in the name of Phi Nu Pi, though 
nerd.gif
Hey...we're all D9 here... 
grin.gif

nerd.gif

Just curious how does your government job deal with your iPhone and Mac products? Or are those all for personal use only? 

Originally Posted by INS

oooo ipad3 you say.... source?

considering the first ipad had the name ipad and the next one was ipad 2, i think it would be safe to say if they keep with the same theme the next one will be ipad 3

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by INS

considering the first ipad had the name ipad and the next one was ipad 2, i think it would be safe to say if they keep with the same theme the next one will be ipad 3
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OH WOW! Man how did you do that?  I'm so jealous!  Dude has serious guap! 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
  <3
You realize like 90% of the people on NT can do that right? humblebragfail 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Humblebrag...........
Aint nothing humble about it bro
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I love AAPL/Mac.

I love the cube Nano, plus it's one of the only iPod's approved in a secure environment due to it not having a camera.

iBlink, what's good Nupe?

Sillyputty, Gov't mostly on PC's as you know. But some high ups do have iPads, and their are gov't specific apps being developed for them. Who are you representing in the D9 my dude? All PanHell fam here if you ask me.

WW, PM about to be sent. What's good homie?

The breakdown is like this. These are for my family. 15"MBP is mine ,one 13" I got for my mother, the other 13" is for my child's mother. The Ipad's for the children, Nano is my workout partner. iPhone is child's mother. Basically it's easier to maintain and administer one ecosystem. I run a bootcamp partion on my 15" for games and the few programs that aren't available on Mac.

iPad 3 rumored spec...Quad Core processor, better graphics engine, and IPS display. Camera is supposed to be good too. Expecting to be around in April.

You hate Apple stans yet you have all those products and countdown the release of new products 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

You hate Apple stans yet you have all those products and countdown the release of new products 
grin.gif

I'm using a Black MacBook from Spring 2008 that runs like the day I bought it. 

Originally Posted by sillyputty

grin.gif

Just curious do they make many MacBooks in black, I don't own one but they personally look better imo

grin.gif

Just curious do they make many MacBooks in black, I don't own one but they personally look better imo

Hm...I don't know...I wouldn't want you running out there to buy one so you could anticipate the release of a newer one...
grin.gif

laugh.gif
...They dont make them anymore. If you want a colored one and have the dough check out ColorWare. 

I liked this one because at the time the black was faster than the entry level white MacBook...(as if we didn't know that... 
eyes.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
)

Spoiler [+]
GD6762113@11th-June-1932--Cleve-6763.jpg

pimp.gif

grin.gif

yup, bought my aluminum macbook in 2008. runs exactly the same
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sad that i have friends who got laptops not even a year ago with windows on them and they are already slow as hell and laggy. SMH

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by INS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

grin.gif

ditto
pimp.gif

the touch is nice too

i understand

my whole fam switched to macs also

tired of Dell

blackberries got old too so we all got iphones, an ive been checkin for mac 2012 info at least once a week, waitin on new ipad3 and mac refreshes myself

Back
Top Bottom