APPLE MAC STORE IS NOW LIVE AND OPERATIONAL PIC INSIDE!!!

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

was league pass for the iphone EVER cracked?

last year yes, this year NO. not sure why not either
30t6p3b.gif

if they get it for the mac app store and its cracked that would be SICK
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

was league pass for the iphone EVER cracked?

last year yes, this year NO. not sure why not either
30t6p3b.gif

if they get it for the mac app store and its cracked that would be SICK
eek.gif
pimp.gif

yeah i loved having it on my 3gs cracked last season ...

a no go for the ip4.

oh well, at least someone got hooked up. maybe next time.

thanks ya'll

yeah i loved having it on my 3gs cracked last season ...

a no go for the ip4.

oh well, at least someone got hooked up. maybe next time.

thanks ya'll

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

http://www.engadget.com/topics/software
[h4][/h4]
[h4]Mac App Store hits one million downloads on day one[/h4]

Apple's just announced that its freshly baked Mac App Store's already hit the one million download mark on its launch day, with more than 1,000 titles -- including both free and paid apps -- up for grabs. Can't say we're surprised, really, especially with popular apps like Angry Birds, Flight Control, and Twitter presumably taking a good chunk out of the bandwidth. In case you're still wondering what the deal is, feel free to take a look at our Mac App Store hands-on.
I know a lot of people hate Apple, but it pretty obvious that the App store is going to be a smashing success...I mean 1 Million downloads and already 1 thousand apps as of day one. Imagine six months from now.

Chopper 2 is a nice casual game...just downloaded it for only .99. Cool thing is you can use your iPHone or iPod touch as a controller for the Helicopter. This type of integration is why I and many analysts feel that the Mac App Store is a game changer.

eek.gif

http://www.engadget.com/topics/software
[h4][/h4]
[h4]Mac App Store hits one million downloads on day one[/h4]

Apple's just announced that its freshly baked Mac App Store's already hit the one million download mark on its launch day, with more than 1,000 titles -- including both free and paid apps -- up for grabs. Can't say we're surprised, really, especially with popular apps like Angry Birds, Flight Control, and Twitter presumably taking a good chunk out of the bandwidth. In case you're still wondering what the deal is, feel free to take a look at our Mac App Store hands-on.
I know a lot of people hate Apple, but it pretty obvious that the App store is going to be a smashing success...I mean 1 Million downloads and already 1 thousand apps as of day one. Imagine six months from now.

Chopper 2 is a nice casual game...just downloaded it for only .99. Cool thing is you can use your iPHone or iPod touch as a controller for the Helicopter. This type of integration is why I and many analysts feel that the Mac App Store is a game changer.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by wada7

apps have already been cracked, just downloaded Angry Birds for free

INFO PLEASE!
nerd.gif
 for free on your Mac Laptop Right?!

I don't have an iPhone so I don't know anything thats legit as far as apps for Apple. Anything other then Angry Birds?

INFO PLEASE!
nerd.gif

I don't have an iPhone so I don't know anything thats legit as far as apps for Apple. Anything other then Angry Birds?

I only downloaded one app Evernote nothing else caught my eye and I already beat Angry Birds and most of the comments say it is the same levels

I only downloaded one app Evernote nothing else caught my eye and I already beat Angry Birds and most of the comments say it is the same levels

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

INFO PLEASE!
nerd.gif

yea the Mac apps, but i havent seen any links other than Angry Bird

INFO PLEASE!
nerd.gif

INFO PLEASE!
nerd.gif

hopefully they come out soon, been looking all over but cant find any.

INFO PLEASE!
nerd.gif

hopefully they come out soon, been looking all over but cant find any.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
At dudes thinking they are so "edgy" for not paying for software/apps. Dudes thinking they smooth criminals and $$%+.  That's nothing to brag about. Bet it's some $$%+ they tell a girl when they meet them...hoping that portrays that "bad" boy image. "Yeah baby, check this...I got that Photoshop CS5 without even paying for it...guess how much it really cost tho?"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yup, I'm straight GANGSTA
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
At dudes thinking they are so "edgy" for not paying for software/apps. Dudes thinking they smooth criminals and $$%+.  That's nothing to brag about. Bet it's some $$%+ they tell a girl when they meet them...hoping that portrays that "bad" boy image. "Yeah baby, check this...I got that Photoshop CS5 without even paying for it...guess how much it really cost tho?"
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
I feel you bruh...don't hurt em...

Originally Posted by quik1987

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
I feel you bruh...don't hurt em...

Back
Top Bottom