Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
May need to upgrade my phone soon. I think my speaker on my 6Plus is blown out. 

Weird thing is, I rarely use my phone speaker.

Last edited:
Man a month wait to receive that case lol would have just copped the brand one .

Edit : Peel case is on backorder too lol how weren't they ready for the demand.

Peel isn't worth the $20+ retail when you can buy an off brand that's the exact same for 1/4 of the price

I've bought a caudabe (name brand) and $3 off eBay and we're basically same exact thing minus the small name brand stamping in the back of the caudabe

May need to upgrade my phone soon. I think my speaker on my 6Plus is blown out. 

Weird thing is, I rarely use my phone speaker.

If it's anything random hardware related within a year of you buying it, they'll fix it or replace it. Their hardware warranty covers manufacturer defects. No Apple Care needed.

Maybe that's what Beezy had.

How can I hide the bar where the 4 apps on the dock are, I don't like it with my current wallpaper

Peel isn't worth the $20+ retail when you can buy an off brand that's the exact same for 1/4 of the price

I've bought a caudabe (name brand) and $3 off eBay and we're basically same exact thing minus the small name brand stamping in the back of the caudabe
If I was buying a case and if the peel wasn't backordered to me the extra price would be worth it , because that off brand he just bought might not get to him until Nov 25th .

A month and a half wait to save $20 lol not worth it to me.

Any way I can retrieve old text messages on my phone? Currently on Ios10. They're texts from February. I've never deleted any texts so it should be there in the hard drive somewhere but the phone won't let me go back that far.

Wasn't planning on upgrading but my 6 plus took a swim with some whale sharks. Any recommendations on where to cop a black 128 or 256 7 plus via phone or online(im overseas)?

Found a 7 plus 256 gb on ebay for 1350...i want the phone now but something tells me that's too much....thoughts?

Wasn't planning on upgrading but my 6 plus took a swim with some whale sharks. Any recommendations on where to cop a black 128 or 256 7 plus via phone or online(im overseas)?

Found a 7 plus 256 gb on ebay for 1350...i want the phone now but something tells me that's too much....thoughts?
Hell yeah that's too much :lol:

But yeah idk

Last edited:
I got a 7 plus coming any day now. I drop my phones a lot. Keep em in my pocket with keys. Have a 5s and it's in a brick otter box case that smash proof and water proof never had any issues other than it makes my phone huge. What do should I use for protection on the phone for saving it from drops and scratching the screen without being to bulky? the phone is already big on its own.

If u drop your phone alot for, whatever reason, then id stick with the bulky cases. Slim cases wont do it for you

So this morning phone was working great. Then it froze while I was texting my gf and now has been stuck on the spinning pinwheel :frown:

I've tried doing the hard reboot and nothing. Weird thing is I can touch the home button and get haptic feedback but nada. Is it died? :frown: :frown: :frown:

So this morning phone was working great. Then it froze while I was texting my gf and now has been stuck on the spinning pinwheel :frown:

I've tried doing the hard reboot and nothing. Weird thing is I can touch the home button and get haptic feedback but nada. Is it died? :frown: :frown: :frown:
Try to boot it into recovery you might have to do a factory reset thru iTunes.
My girls phone froze last night after like 5 mins it fixed itself but the screen was non responsive.
And I couldn't do a hard reset either . Idk if it's cause of how the home button is

Back
Top Bottom