Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Don't even talk about Samsung man.. they literally made a 100+ page document on how to copy the iPhone

https://www.google.ca/amp/appleinsi...one_admitted_into_evidence/amp/?client=safari

Yea but thats completely irrelevant as it pertains to how to make bokeh on a smartphone haha

Its a simple fact that the technology has been around forever. Apple pretending they need a second lens for it is comical

I have a 7 plus and enjoy the telephoto for what its worth

Technology has been around forever.. can someone show me a comparison of a current or past Android phone doing a bokeh effect in default software that outperforms the 7 Plus?

I know the Pixel has the feature, but in comparisons of these two I've seen, the 7 Plus outperforms and outshines Android'a version of this feature. The Android version just isn't to the point of us having this argument. It was a novelty until Apple made it function as well as it does now.

Which.. seems to be a common occurrence in almost all shared features between these platforms.

Anyone with a jet black and #teamraw, how is the phone holding up? I want to get an all over wrap for the phone and rock it naked

Anyone with a jet black and #teamraw, how is the phone holding up? I want to get an all over wrap for the phone and rock it naked
Holding up fine I have fine scratches on the back , but I don't care. You can only see them up close.

Will be swapped out when the 8 drops next year.

Holding up fine I have fine scratches on the back , but I don't care. You can only see them up close.

Will be swapped out when the 8 drops next year.

Same here. My battery gets hot as hell during normal use from time to time, so I use a case every now and then.

Technology has been around forever.. can someone show me a comparison of a current or past Android phone doing a bokeh effect in default software that outperforms the 7 Plus?

I know the Pixel has the feature, but in comparisons of these two I've seen, the 7 Plus outperforms and outshines Android'a version of this feature. The Android version just isn't to the point of us having this argument. It was a novelty until Apple made it function as well as it does now.

Which.. seems to be a common occurrence in almost all shared features between these platforms. 
it was a novelty to YOU

ive been using the feature foreverrrr. i have a pic of my wife on our wedding day taken with my Note4 using the selective focus

i have thousandsss on my s7 of my daughter. i believeee even the Note 3 had it

ill try to find 5 good examples and post em

All this who had it first talk is irrelevant ..this is the Apple thread we don't care for Samsung or who had what first.

I owned and loved Android a long long time.. But honestly probably never own another one. I had a god awful experience the last time I went back to the HTC 10..the only phone that slightly interest me is the Google pixel because I know it'll actually get updates in a timely manner .. everything else is months/years behind on software updates. And I know Google phones will consistently be fast and not be a pos after a year.

Last edited:
lol man will you stop always reverting back to the which is the better manufacturer talk!

we are talking about BOKEH ON SMARTPHONES

and why apple wont do it on the regular 7

perhaps the dual lens hardware is necessary to take it to the levels of their standards 

all i said is this not an Apple innovation

i only mentioned Samsung because i KNEW they had it forever off top... HTC was doing it 3 years ago as well

we are not comparing brands though, I only say that to say It was/is highly possible to bring a solution to the standard 7 they just chose not to

Oh ok my bad.. Yeah not an apple innovation at all :lol:

All I read was Samsung and nobody gives a **** about them in here

Last edited:

it was a novelty to YOU

ive been using the feature foreverrrr. i have a pic of my wife on our wedding day taken with my Note4 using the selective focus

i have thousandsss on my s7 of my daughter. i believeee even the Note 3 had it

ill try to find 5 good examples and post em

Hoping that they're unedited pics when it comes to the bokeh. Taken in the native camera app on the phone.

I can't imagine an older phone doing better than the Pixel.. which just came out this year.

An extra one I took a couple weeks ago.

View media item 2231320

Hoping that they're unedited pics when it comes to the bokeh. Taken in the native camera app on the phone.

I can't imagine an older phone doing better than the Pixel.. which just came out this year.

Sorry but that pic is a horrible example of Bokeh DOF

Seems like a lot of BS steps just to access the photo album 
laugh.gif
 Siri is off for me anyways

[/URL]
Sorry but that pic is a horrible example of Bokeh DOF

I'm not by any means a professional photographer shooting with a DSLR famb.

I'm a normal dude who took this picture for fun. :lol:

Also, I like the way this came out because the lines around the POP are done really well and don't look digitally done to my eye.

Can you tell me why it's a horrible example tho? Out of curiosity?

Spigen makes good cases. Check out amazon. I have the Neo Hybrid

I ORDERED 2 SPIGEN'S... SHOULD HAVE TOMORROW. I ORDERED THE LIQUID CRYSTAL AND LIQUID ARMOR JOINTS.

CURRENTLY RUNNING A OTTERBOX DEFENDER. I LOVE THE OB BUT I MAINLY ONLY USE IT WHEN I TRAVEL AND WHEN IM OUT BEING ACTIVE.

OTHERWISE I PREFER A THIN,YET PROTECTIVE CASE TO GET AN ACTUAL FEEL FOR THE PHONE.

yeah? I'm still enjoying myvdef useful NFC and previous to that Google wallet was clutch and for a while my son has dropped my phone in the tub several times and it worked .... So what are we Talking about exactly? Bokeh that pleases the untrained eye?

Spigen makes good cases. Check out amazon. I have the Neo Hybrid

I ORDERED 2 SPIGEN'S... SHOULD HAVE TOMORROW. I ORDERED THE LIQUID CRYSTAL AND LIQUID ARMOR JOINTS.

CURRENTLY RUNNING A OTTERBOX DEFENDER. I LOVE THE OB BUT I MAINLY ONLY USE IT WHEN I TRAVEL AND WHEN IM OUT BEING ACTIVE.

OTHERWISE I PREFER A THIN,YET PROTECTIVE CASE TO GET AN ACTUAL FEEL FOR THE PHONE.

liquid armor is dope, can confirm

And yea, siri stays on off

Back
Top Bottom