Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Just keep your phone now IMO. You can only upgrade after you are paid up through 12 months, and the earliest you can do that is 6 months of being on the program.

He said he only has 10 months left. After 12 months worth of payments you are eligible to upgrade.

Unless you plan on keeping the 6s pay it off. If not just trade it in.

Seen a dude on camera today in our receiving department at work stash 8 iPhones to the side.

Only time we have iphones come in is for employee use and thats one at a time.

All of those 8 were delivered to the wrong address and homeboy is tryna come up.

ITS A SHAME. NOBODY IS STRAIGHT THESE DAYS :smh:

My phone did the re spring thing just now. For the first time since I got it.

Only took about 2 seconds for it to come back but that was weird.

iOS 10 needs a lot of work to be great. A lot.

Just noticed when I swipe left on my home screen for the quick access to my camera, it also allows me to view all my pictures in my photo album without entering my password. Is this something Apple will address in the next coming update?

Just noticed when I swipe left on my home screen for the quick access to my camera, it also allows me to view all my pictures in my photo album without entering my password. Is this something Apple will address in the next coming update?

I think it's because you open it with your finger on the home button, it unlocks it.

Try just using the sleep button, don't touch the home button, to unlock it.

How long are you down the home button for? I've tried to replicate your issue and can't do it.

How long are you down the home button for? I've tried to replicate your issue and can't do it.

spizike231 spizike231 cleared my issue up already. I may have pushed on the home button prior to swiping which allowed access to my album from the camera

All sorted now. Thanks!

FINALLY.

BUT THE 2ND CAMERA(PORTRAIT CAMERA) IS ABSOLUTE BUNS.... UNLESS IM MISSING SOMETHING. TOOK 1 PIC WITH IT, ABSOLUTE CRAP. THE REGULAR CAMERA IS MUCH BETTER.

HELL THE FRONT CAMERA IS BETTER THAN THE PORTRAIT CAMERA! LOL!

OTHERWISE, NO COMPLAINTS.

Does anybody with the apple watch know how to add the Cash app? I have it on my iphone and the app has an apple watch app. That's the only app i can't get on my watch.

FINALLY.

BUT THE 2ND CAMERA(PORTRAIT CAMERA) IS ABSOLUTE BUNS.... UNLESS IM MISSING SOMETHING. TOOK 1 PIC WITH IT, ABSOLUTE CRAP. THE REGULAR CAMERA IS MUCH BETTER.

HELL THE FRONT CAMERA IS BETTER THAN THE PORTRAIT CAMERA! LOL!

OTHERWISE, NO COMPLAINTS.

As others have said, probably was your lighting. The feature requires a good amount of light

View media item 2228624

Back
Top Bottom