Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
How you guys think the 32gb 7 will fare as far as resell? Finally gonna upgrade but I basically buy outright every year then sell my phone cash. May just pay the extra 100 for the 128 even though i'd never use that much space
Rule of thumb for resale of anything (car, phones, etc), never get the base model

Can't guess resell at this time

Obviously it will go a little less than higher memory but also depends on the new release and how it's different

Buy what YOU need but if you feel like spending an extra $100 for memory you won't need just to recoup a few extra dollars in a year then go for it but spending that extra $100 now isn't gonna yield you an extra $100 next year

ok can anyone help me with this i have an 7+ and i've always been able to connect to my work wifi but as of late i can't it say wrong password and username when i know the password and username didn't change is there anyway to get around this..

ok can anyone help me with this i have an 7+ and i've always been able to connect to my work wifi but as of late i can't it say wrong password and username when i know the password and username didn't change is there anyway to get around this..
Maybe forget the network and reconnect to it. Wait, that normally works with Bluetooth. My bad.

Last edited:
Go to Settings General Reset Reset Network Settings
Then reboot and try logging in.

Anyone else have "bad" battery life on their iPhone 7+? Seems to me that it's not much different from my Galaxy s5 I had in terms of that. And it takes FOREVER to charge

What does 'bad' battery life mean? What's your SOT? iPhone 7+ does take forever to charge however the battery isn't bad at all. I have both an android device and apple device and the iPhone blows it away in terms of battery. I typically get around two days without charge on my iPhone and my android about 1 day. Same usage for both.

I had issues with a vent holster while using my ac, but it was after driving for a few hours.

ge the magnet joint from Amazon 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PGJWYJ0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Had the same one since August and I've been flourishing 

Noticed this goes in the vent, Isn't there a possibility if overheating the phone when the heat is on?

I had issues with a vent holster while using my ac, but it was after driving for a few hours.

Same here, so since then I've just shut that vent when using it while the ac or heats on.

Do you guys back up iTunes for iCloud? I've always use iTunes. Curious to know how the iCloud working for some of you guys? It doesn't back up everything though right? Also, you have to buy storage (5GB ain't cutting it nowadays)

i buy iCloud storage and use it as my back up. you can pick and choose what gets backed up. the first time you back up to iCloud it takes forever, but after that it's fairly quick. it's just more convenient than using my laptop. when i went to pick up my 7 plus, i backed up my 6s while waiting in line

i buy iCloud storage and use it as my back up. you can pick and choose what gets backed up. the first time you back up to iCloud it takes forever, but after that it's fairly quick. it's just more convenient than using my laptop. when i went to pick up my 7 plus, i backed up my 6s while waiting in line
Gotcha! how much you pay for extra GB storage?

Back
Top Bottom