Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
honestly i've been a plus user for over 2 years.

i got my case in today and i think it's legit the perfect size for a phone.

i love having the big screen on the plus but overall the phone is just too big. it's not enough to make me dislike the phone but there's random times when i'm bothered by it.

i can't wait for the X partly because it's gonna feel so good to have that big screen and be able to do everyone on the phone with one hand.

I have an iphone 6+ and the battery is absolute **** now. definitely out of warranty, but does apple store still do 1 time replacements for iphones or is that completely dead now?

are you on ios 11? that could be part of the problem.

ios 10, but I was just reading online that as recently as 2016 if a manager at an apple store was feeling generous they could give you a "one time replacement" regardless of your warranty status and either replace or upgrade your phone with a refurb depending on how old your model was haha. figured someone in here had to have tried it.

Delivery time got changed from 3 pm to by 8 pm ... which means it’ll likely show up @ 7:55;

Accidentally got it shipped to my parents house so going to camp for the day because when they’re not at work ..... they sleep through everything lol

Can’t even sleep I’m so excited

My 9.7 iPad Pro battery is horrible with the latest iOS what can I do ?

No don’t want to buy a new one 9.7 is the perfect size

Strolled past Verizon just now. Nobody queued. Wondering if I should just take it home and come back in a couple hours or be a savage and sleep in the car.

Y’all so weird ... it’s just. Phone. . Go home and enjoy your bed fools that phone is going to be there later

I read a report on BGR that said carriers unlikely to have any on release day other than the preorders. Maybe that’s why Verizon was dead. Woke up at 4:00 am and queued at Apple Store. Like #25 in the line.

Still waiting on shipping from pre-order...

Wouldn't it be possible for me to go into an apple store after work and purchase one and just cancel my pre-order with at&t?

This would be pretty unlikely right?

Sort of excited this year, since it's finally something totally different. Going to pick up my phone from UPS around noon.

I read a report on BGR that said carriers unlikely to have any on release day other than the preorders. Maybe that’s why Verizon was dead. Woke up at 4:00 am and queued at Apple Store. Like #25 in the line.

I heard this with T-Mobile. They used all their store stock for orders

Came to Apple at 4. Everyone in line getting one. Got one for me and one for mom. Will give the one i ordered online to dad.

Side note: they make you buy one for your carrier this time which is weird. They didn’t have any unlocked with no sim. So when Verizon ran out of space grey 256, they said i couldn’t buy t mobile or att. Sprint would have worked but they didn’t tell me and then sold out the person after me.

Mine says end of day selivery smh.

In other news I saw i had some mileage plus points with united air and they have an apple store you can use points with so I copped the saddle brown leather case. Will return this otterbox more than likely now

People still use screen protectors? The glass on iPhones is so tough and well built. My 8 Plus doesn't have any noticeable blemishes despite me basically abusing it.

People still use screen protectors? The glass on iPhones is so tough and well built. My 8 Plus doesn't have any noticeable blemishes despite me basically abusing it.

I Had micro scratches on my 7+ (idk how), and after using tempered glass on my 8+ I noticed no reduction in quality like you see in the old school plastic screen protectors.

I'm just ready to see what the next iPad Pros will look like next year. Supposedly they will also have face id instead of touch id. Not excited about that at all.
Larger screen, smaller footprint will be nice tho. 12.9 in screen on a 13 in device is something I can shake my stick at

Mine says end of day selivery smh.

In other news I saw i had some mileage plus points with united air and they have an apple store you can use points with so I copped the saddle brown leather case. Will return this otterbox more than likely now
See and you thought I was trippin because I didn't understand why people spent so much bread on cases. I get if that's your thing but to me I couldn't see myself doing it. Good you found a deal on a case through using them points tho.

Everybody in here seems to be cooking, I wouldn't stress those long delivery dates. I'm sure those long delays will be bumped up and delivered sooner.

Yessir.. lookin very nice.. :D
AA3FA089-3A16-4266-B8BB-987A3AC5990A.jpeg
8D6FBA3A-1E40-47C1-97D8-86FA45724C97.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom