Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters

For those that love Apple's silicone cases like me. Love it when guys do these videos with all colour phones, Apple cases.

That's the reaction I'm seeing more and more now. :smh:

You can't return-exchange it?

I probably can but I just like to always order the newest color. Ain’t really trippin so much.

But I don’t see no desert sand at all in this.

Almost thought they gave me a white iPhone. Maybe over time it changes?

Picked up the AWU2B on Tuesday and ended up returning it yesterday.

**** was big as hell, :lol:

I'm just gonna stick with the Series 10. Looks more lowkey.

People say, you should wait to get the latest and greatest so they can work out all the bugs before buying. WeLp, I became the latest victim of this! Pre-ordered my 16 PM and the phone is definitely a lemon. Phone constantly crashes out and restarts after trying to open different apps and overall feels very sluggish. Now I have to go to the Apple Store to swap out for another. Freaking frustrating!

Anyone else experienced this yet?

People say, you should wait to get the latest and greatest so they can work out all the bugs before buying. WeLp, I became the latest victim of this! Pre-ordered my 16 PM and the phone is definitely a lemon. Phone constantly crashes out and restarts after trying to open different apps and overall feels very sluggish. Now I have to go to the Apple Store to swap out for another. Freaking frustrating!

Andy you tried restarting the phone from factory settings and experience the same issues?

Mine has been fine.

Can't say I've ever had a problem, and I've always been someone who preorders.

I probably can but I just like to always order the newest color. Ain’t really trippin so much.

But I don’t see no desert sand at all in this.

Almost thought they gave me a white iPhone. Maybe over time it changes?

From the feedback I've seen online you really only see the gold on the side. How does it look at night?

That desert color just gave me rose gold vibes

That's what I got seeing all the videos and pics at launch. But not one reviewer, person has said it. :lol:

Super duper pause. But this the vibe I get rockin the desert sand.

I went and overnighted a case with the quickness.

View attachment 3293449

Best believe if they ever did a pink iPhone Pro model I'd buy ASAP.

cam-ron-lede.jpg

man i got my girl an m2 macbook last year, and stupidly didn't add applecare+ after she lost her m1 macbook (not sure if applecare covers lost or stolen) but anywho this doesn't power on or anything anymore and support said 600 buck service fee :stoneface: midas whale let a local shop try it, rather buy a new one than pay 600 to apple

man i got my girl an m2 macbook last year, and stupidly didn't add applecare+ after she lost her m1 macbook (not sure if applecare covers lost or stolen) but anywho this doesn't power on or anything anymore and support said 600 buck service fee :stoneface: midas whale let a local shop try it, rather buy a new one than pay 600 to apple

They don't cover lost or stolen. It's the owner's responsibility to prevent either from happening.

That sucks, hopefully you can find a reputable-cheaper repair for it.

damn MKBHD is getting a lot of heat for trying to sell wallpapers for $50 a year

They've been destroying him all week since the announcement. Pretty much a reflection of the nasty lynch mob mentally that's a part of social media now. MKBHD has been an incredible contributor to the tech space and the blueprint for content creators.

But as usual, when you're #1 and you make a mistake folks are ready to tear you down.

IMG_0937.jpeg
IMG_0939.jpeg
IMG_0941.jpeg

Went by Apple today to check out all the new goodies. That new 16 Pro colour definitely gives off cream, Rosé vibes. It’s nice but I don’t think it’s the best colour.

Tried on the Apple Watches and new bands. That black U2 is :pimp: :pimp: ouuuuu wee. The Milanese band fits and feels nice but also comes off as cheap and easy to break. Also I noticed on all the black U2 testers on display that a lot are nicked up. You can see the natural, white titanium colour under the black.

IMG_0937.jpeg
IMG_0939.jpeg
IMG_0941.jpeg

Went by Apple today to check out all the new goodies. That new 16 Pro colour definitely gives off cream, Rosé vibes. It’s nice but I don’t think it’s the best colour.

Tried on the Apple Watches and new bands. That black U2 is :pimp: :pimp: ouuuuu wee. The Milanese band fits and feels nice but also comes off as cheap and easy to break. Also I noticed on all the black U2 testers on display that a lot are nicked up. You can see the natural, white titanium colour under the black.

How does the maleness band come off cheap? Still waiting on mine…

Also, I think the nicks may be transfer because I think the costing is pretty durable. Could be wrong tho.

How does the maleness band come off cheap? Still waiting on mine…

Just doesn't feel durable. Like it could snap easily with a random fall or hard hit. It still is nice though. I'd probably just opt for an Ocean band and the Nomad black titanium band which is :pimp:.

IMG_1071.jpeg

Just learned about this setting. Lets you open an app and click side button 3 times and it locks the user in that app. To get out they need a passcode or face ID. Pretty cool if you have kids or when you need to pass your phone to someone to show ID or whatever.

I had to restart my phone to get it to work.

Just doesn't feel durable. Like it could snap easily with a random fall or hard hit. It still is nice though. I'd probably just opt for an Ocean band and the Nomad black titanium band which is :pimp:.
Hmmm I guess I’ll have to see if I keep it once it arrives. I have the ocean band which is decent and the trail band which is the best and most comfortable IMO. Was going to get a new trail but opted for this metal thang. Disappointing it doesn’t seem as premium as the $200 price tag.

Hmmm I guess I’ll have to see if I keep it once it arrives. I have the ocean band which is decent and the trail band which is the best and most comfortable IMO. Was going to get a new trail but opted for this metal thang. Disappointing it doesn’t seem as premium as the $200 price tag.

I'm sure you'll love it. I like it myself but I'm not paying extra for it.

I'm sure you'll love it. I like it myself but I'm not paying extra for it.

Literally just came from the store and checked it out in person. I will say it looks nice but does feel super light weight and cheap. It may be due to being lightweight titanium material compared to the reg Apple Watch metal loop band. Curious what those are made out of? It will feel like…”I’m wearing nothing at all” when it on my wrist so maybe that’s a plus.
IMG_3031.gif

Will try it out for a while when it arrives and make my decision on keeping it or not. Most likely will though LOL

Back
Top Bottom