Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Any tips on transferring data/content/contacts? Or just the simple back up? I think I’ma just go fresh and manually transfer contacts.

We all the way plugged in now. :pimp:

X was beyond worth the wait beyond worth an extra buck or two on top of the 8+. Phone is damn clean.

Is Swiftkey still the best third party keyobard out there?

So who gonna post the first screenshot?

Here you go

Capture.JPG

Last night I got the delayed until 12/2 email from Best Buy.

Today I get a shipped email and it'll be here on Monday. Sweet. :smile:

I was thinking of ordering the x but saw it’s the size of a plus phone. Hopefully they make a smaller version. Still rocking with a 6 plus with a crappy battery. Want a smaller phone again because it keeps falling out of my pockets or barely fits in my pockets.

Face ID is FIRE!

Say you get a text message, your phone turns on and it display that you received a message from x person. However, until you look at your phone it wont display the body of the message. Only who it came from.

Same goes for IG notifications and so on.

I was thinking of ordering the x but saw it’s the size of a plus phone. Hopefully they make a smaller version. Still rocking with a 6 plus with a crappy battery. Want a smaller phone again because it keeps falling out of my pockets or barely fits in my pockets.

It's not the size of the Plus, its smaller. Slightly larger than the regular 8 but much smaller than the plus.

Easy and quick pickup this morning at Best Buy. Grabbed the phone, a black leather case, and COD and was out of the store by like 10:30.

Im a fan of it so far, but its kinda weird having a smaller phone, got my hands cramping and ****

It's not the size of the Plus, its smaller. Slightly larger than the regular 8 but much smaller than the plus.

Repped. I looked at the spec of the screen size and the bigger area of the screen / less bezel made me think it was like a plus.

When I got the iPhone 8+ I had problems restoring from back up. It gave me an error message saying my backup was corrupted.

I have a feeling iPhone X might have the same problem as the iPhone 8.

If you have problems restoring, I suggest you do the following,

Make sure you're starting from scratch on the iPhone X
-Back up old phone by using itunes. DO NOT ERASE
-Go to iTunes preferences
-Devices
-Delete your recent back up

-Back up again
-Disconnect old phone
-Connect new phone and start from the beginning

This should work and help you restore from your back ups.

That manual transfer, don't miss those days with the old phones. Might take you one night Dan.

Lol I really don’t have many contacts besides family, and my girl’s family. “Friends turn to bustas!”

Also, last time I went from my IPhone 5, to my IPhone 6 I did the back up & it just wasn’t a good look. I feel like I took all my old trash/unnecessary things to my IPhone 6 and I don’t want to repeat that mistake with my X. I rather start fresh.

Back
Top Bottom