• Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
yall rockin cases?

1726945197739.gif
IMG_3746.gif

I have the 14 as well. Your battery still performs fine? Mine drains quickly.

I’m gonna see what they charging around my area for a new battery. My health is at 84% and AppleCare expired the 16th (of course)

But I just noticed this right now in my settings 🤨

IMG_8642.jpeg

meh, after the first phone all that **** got thrown in a drawer :lol:

Those extras were useful though because the original charging cables were trash after a few months. Used to have wires fraying out of em. The Apple earbuds always fit my ears better than any other

Got the 16 Pro. 256 GB. Had to call ten places went to three. It's Rose Gold and idc it's already in the case.

I saw the Ultra 2 black in person yesterday and now I'm second gussing my Series 10 purchase..LOL

Meanwhile, watching Brandon's video made me really interested in the 10 instead of the U2B. :lol:

Stopping by Apple this week to check everything out.

anyone rec a case for the 11" M4 iPad Pro? new job title perk for use in the field taking photos while on walkthroughs/installs.
was looking at some with hand/shoulder straps and while i think it might be useful, they are so bulky. :smh:
Speck cases are really nice.

i've had it about two weeks now and barely use it since i'm afraid of dropping it while in the field and scratching it in my bag so i travel with it in the box. :lol:

since technically i don't own it i don't wanna drop buku bucks on a case unless they will let me expense it.

just wondering what people like and are using. appreciate any recs!

Was initially gonna grab the AWS10, but i said, **** it, I won't upgrade for a while, so i just grabbed the AWU2 in Black.

Gonna grab it today along side my wife's 16P in Natural. Taking her to the Apple Park Visitor Center too, she's never been. She's excited!

anyone rec a case for the 11" M4 iPad Pro? new job title perk for use in the field taking photos while on walkthroughs/installs.
was looking at some with hand/shoulder straps and while i think it might be useful, they are so bulky. :smh:
Speck cases are really nice.

i've had it about two weeks now and barely use it since i'm afraid of dropping it while in the field and scratching it in my bag so i travel with it in the box. :lol:

since technically i don't own it i don't wanna drop buku bucks on a case unless they will let me expense it.

just wondering what people like and are using. appreciate any recs!

Assuming you won’t be getting the Magic Keyboard?

would love it actually but idk about dropping that kinda cash for a device i don't own. i would deff ask if they'll let me expense it though.

Understandable. I’ve heard great things about this case from ESR.

If you’re gonna get a Magic Keyboard I recommend the pitaka mag ez case

Back
Top Bottom