Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
So far I’m loving my new X. I’ve already gotten used to a lack of home button. But the inability to swipe up to close apps is a bit irritating.

Also, I know this isn’t exactly the right spot for this question, but can anyone recommend a good portable charger?

So far I’m loving my new X. I’ve already gotten used to a lack of home button. But the inability to swipe up to close apps is a bit irritating.

Also, I know this isn’t exactly the right spot for this question, but can anyone recommend a good portable charger?
Once you hold down the apps and aee the minus sign, you can then swipe up to delete them.

Anyone getting a buy one get one phone keep in mind the free phone is free because you get a monthly credit. Say the phone is $30/month you get $30 credit per month. But let's say you lose the phone/decide to leave the carrier you're still responsible for the remaining payments owed on the phone

stuntman mike stuntman mike

https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/ipad-charger-vs-iphone-8-fast-charger/

gonna stick to the $12 anker block and usb to lightning cable. that doesn’t seem to be enough of a difference to justify $75

that’s interesting. since I can remember i’ve been using my ipad charger to charge my phone. i️ was going to return the wireles belkin charger to get the fast charger stuff but maybe i’ll just stick with the wireless

i️t charges slow but i will say it’s definitely cool to just throw the phone on the pad

also wanna throw this out there.

i️ think the oled screen on the X is by far it’s best quality and feel like apple didn’t even make it a focal point in advertising.

niketalks black background really stands out on this phone

Not sure if ya’ll have an ikea around you but they have single charging pads for around $20 and mats with 3 charging spots for 60. They charge fairly quickly too. Also has a little glow to them while they charge. They have a flush attachment also to where you can drill a hole in your nightstand and Plop the in there. That’s what I did, works great imo.

Also, if you push it down it pops up to reveal a USB port. I plug the Apple Watch charger to it so my phone and watch charge at the same time.

Attachments

• 761F836E-5103-4A1A-9389-D712F0B361BE.jpeg
    761F836E-5103-4A1A-9389-D712F0B361BE.jpeg
    147.5 KB · Views: 105
Yo is there a way to get rid of the floating home overlay when watching video in landscape mode? This **** looks dumb as hell. :lol:

Apple really thought it was a good idea to have a 1 inch line ever present, even in video?

Honestly they compare the pixel and iPhone more than the note

The note is compared to the 8+ imo

Samsung always make they products look worse by being so insecure and with the way Americans always wanna be the best. Idk if this marketing tactic works well.

Droid users are already the most insecure people about tech. They stay running up in Apple forums talking they ish.

Let’s not talk about Samsung trash Face ID. Yea they did it first and it was trash

:lol: Ain't nobody give a damn 'bout no headphone jack. Especially when a connector is included in the box. The X+ is coming out bro! :nthat:

Actually a lot of people did then.

Like i said two things hurt a X plus price and the fact that ur hands would have to be OD large you would have damn near iPad mini on ur hands and can’t one hand a text in portrait mode.

I’m sure Apple tested this. Well see remember Apple don’t care what we want they tell you what you going to like and accept when Apple ready.

Last edited:
Yo is there a way to get rid of the floating home overlay when watching video in landscape mode? This **** looks dumb as hell. :lol:

Apple really thought it was a good idea to have a 1 inch line ever present, even in video?
I actually don’t mind it. Love the almost edge to edge look. All you have to do is double tap the screen. Or pitch to zoom in/out.

Back
Top Bottom