Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
when do you think store like apple or verizon will have stock in of the iphone X

i been checking daily and finding nothing

my pre order got pushed back with AT&T it was scheduled for Nov. 2nd - 10th and now im ticked because I could have had the phone if I waited in our local line but the sales rep convinced me I would have my phone in hand by the 10th took a L

when do you think store like apple or verizon will have stock in of the iphone X

i been checking daily and finding nothing

my pre order got pushed back with AT&T it was scheduled for Nov. 2nd - 10th and now im ticked because I could have had the phone if I waited in our local line but the sales rep convinced me I would have my phone in hand by the 10th took a L

Where are you located? Mine been stocking everyday

Who still #TeamRaw tho with the iPhone X? This phone too beautiful looks and feel wise for case imo.

I had a case at first but I didn't like the added bulk. I heard replacing a broken screen was $175 so I called T-Mobile to confirm and they said it was. So I asked them if they had an extra protection plan (I pay $12/month for JUMP). They said for $3 extra month I could get Apple Care and it's just $29 to replace the screen if it breaks and I get that 2 times. So I was like bet, those odds are good since I'm not really accident prone.

Who still #TeamRaw tho with the iPhone X? This phone too beautiful looks and feel wise for case imo.

I had a case at first but I didn't like the added bulk. I heard replacing a broken screen was $175 so I called T-Mobile to confirm and they said it was. So I asked them if they had an extra protection plan (I pay $12/month for JUMP). They said for $3 extra month I could get Apple Care and it's just $29 to replace the screen if it breaks and I get that 2 times. So I was like bet, those odds are good since I'm not really accident prone.

$3 ain’t bad for apple care

Keep in mind you only get 2 claims with applecare so if you break the screen twice after that you get no more claims or replacements and have to pay full price

Anyone notice the “minimize” button was replaced in iOS 11.1.1 with that dumb “fill screen” button when watching videos? You can pinch or drag the video to minimize, but then it just pauses and goes back to full screen when you press play :smh:.

Apple care is a must if team raw dawg.

B854EAE6-0876-47D7-BD87-57BEDF592388.jpeg

@best buy. This will be mines come Jan/feb

No contract straight ca$h

Maybe the first two days my thumb kept going to unlock, since then I forget I'm even unlocking my phone anytime I'm using it.

prior to this phone, i didn’t use touch id or even a password. decided to use the face id and it works flawlessly for me. i barely have to tilt it and i can swipe to open. there is zero inconvenience. i’m so damn glad there’s no home button. so much better without it.

Don’t miss the button at all lol. I do miss when I’m laying I didn’t have to really look st my phone to open it. Oh well

Deductible through Tmobile is
280 .

yall are scrambling to justify the lack of the home button... theres litterally 900 scenarios where a button would be more effecient. a fingerprint button is essential. I do like the face id muchhhh more than i thought I would butbits a serious design flaw imposed on us because of time constraints. touch id under the screen will be on the next go round

yall are scrambling to justify the lack of the home button... theres litterally 900 scenarios where a button would be more effecient. a fingerprint button is essential. I do like the face id muchhhh more than i thought I would butbits a serious design flaw imposed on us because of time constraints. touch id under the screen will be on the next go round

Touch ID, bezels, and a headphone jack are all rumored to be coming back on the next iPhone. :pimp:

Touch id is gone once apple proved it was more secure

Putting both on the phone will drive cost up more

Back
Top Bottom