Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
the problem i have with face id is it wont unlock with a pair of sunglasses i own

rayban clubmaster shades when i have them on the phone wont even attempt to unlock the lock on the screen doesnt jiggle or anything

but when i put on my rayban classic wayfarer it unlocks without a problem.

Its seriously annoying to the point where i cant even wear my clubmasters when using the phone i have to take them off to unlock the phone which is a huge hassle when driving with shades

did a quick google and looks like im not the only one

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/face-id-does-not-work-with-ray-ban-sunglasses.2086055/

i have the big ray bands same issue the problem is if your glasses aren't clear and cover your cheeks its a no go for the iphone

i have the big ray bands same issue the problem is if your glasses aren't clear and cover your cheeks its a no go for the iphone

i have the over sized ray ban wayfarers shades and it works no problem

i think it has to do with some shades being polarized or not

some people are saying disable the attention awareness feature and it works but im not willing to do that.

The link you posted already has the solution unless you tried that.
yea i seen it

My Face ID sucks

Not even bashing the phone, screen is awesome

Half the time Face ID won’t even unlock even dim lighting and I’ve updated the Face ID to take better scan of my face

I’m starting to think you’re either trolling or hella slow and literally don’t know how to use the phone.

You been complaining about your issues from day one, and no one else is having the same struggle. :lol:

I swear you were essentially doing the same thing in the run up to release. Complaining, pointing out perceived flaws. Coincidence?

I’m starting to think you’re either trolling or hella slow and literally don’t know how to use the phone.

You been complaining about your issues from day one, and no one else is having the same struggle. :lol:

I swear you were essentially doing the same thing in the run up to release. Complaining, pointing out perceived flaws. Coincidence?

Trolling? When did I say anything negative about the phone before purchasing? Only negative was the price even then I said I was likely purchasing the phone

How am I slow to use the phone? I’ve owned every iPhone I def know how to use them

My only issue is the Face ID not working as good and that’s mainly in dim/dark lighting..

Not like I’m returning the phone considering it’s paid off and I’m fine with it minus the Face ID again not working at all in dim lighting

Also since I got the phone, when did I complain when I just made my first complaint last night/today lol

Everyday but I posted one issue that others have had as well if you look outside of NT

Odd

anyone else wish they could hold their phone further away from my face for face id?

sometimes i find myself having too hold the phone close to my face for it to unlock feels awkward sometimes

Even with Ray Bans (wayfarers) face ID works perfect for me 95% of the time. The only time it fails me is when I first wake up and have the phone too close to my face to turn off my alarm

The require attention setting requires your eyes to be looking at the phone. So if there's a lot of reflection in your sunglasses obstructing the sensor from seeing your eyes or you can't see your eyes through your sunglasses cause it's too dark, that's probably why?

You said it works with the require attention setting off, so that makes sense to me.

I hate when the face id has problems unlocking when my jet hits turbulence over the south coast of France.

the problem i have with face id is it wont unlock with a pair of sunglasses i own

rayban clubmaster shades when i have them on the phone wont even attempt to unlock the lock on the screen doesnt jiggle or anything

but when i put on my rayban classic wayfarer it unlocks without a problem.

Its seriously annoying to the point where i cant even wear my clubmasters when using the phone i have to take them off to unlock the phone which is a huge hassle when driving with shades

did a quick google and looks like im not the only one

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/face-id-does-not-work-with-ray-ban-sunglasses.2086055/

It ain't that serious.

Back
Top Bottom