Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Just got an 8 plus as a replacement for my 6s plus, and restoring from backup is just so smooth.

loving the new phone, it's faster and doesn't freeze up on me.

i want to sell my 6sPlus, do i have to log out of all my accounts/apps before i reset it to factory settings, or can i just reset it?

i've already logged out of my icloud account....

You should be good if you’ve logged out of iCloud. I logged out of all account and removed find my iPhone and then reset. Brought it up to the set up screen, let the buyer pop in his SIM card and log into iCloud just to verify.

You should be good if you’ve logged out of iCloud. I logged out of all account and removed find my iPhone and then reset. Brought it up to the set up screen, let the buyer pop in his SIM card and log into iCloud just to verify.

Thanks for the reply my dude. But before i saw this i already reset my phone, but didn't remove find my iphone.

will that be a problem?

I was going to sell it on Swappa

Thanks for the reply my dude. But before i saw this i already reset my phone, but didn't remove find my iphone.

will that be a problem?

I was going to sell it on Swappa
I can’t confirm that. Log on to iCloud from a computer and see if that device is showing under your “find my” devices.

^^ Just did, and the only devices that show are my new iphone (8 plus) and my apple watch.

now i know i'm definitely good. Not icloud locked and stuff like that....

I've noticed a weird bug over the past week or so on my 6S+ on iOS 11. I'm not getting any notifications on SMS messages from 5 digit verification type services. Anyone else have this issue?

If your talking about the 7 nanometer processor fabrication yes it will becrazy only if they put a beefy battery capacity maybe 2 day usasge battery life will be nuts.

Is Apple replacing iPhone X’s with cracks in the back glass? Literally put AppleCare + on my device 3 days ago, dropped today in a case and the back glass still shattered, wasn’t 4 ft smh.

Wondering if my sim would work if they replaced the phone being that I paid to have this unlocked.

Long time Android user here, just got a 8+ and I'm trying to use "move to iOS" app to transfer my data but it keeps failing. On my Android device it says complete, on the iPhone it says it fails. Anyone have any suggestions? I do a reboot of both devices, turn on airplane mode on my Android and connect. Takes forever then fails :smh:

Long time Android user here, just got a 8+ and I'm trying to use "move to iOS" app to transfer my data but it keeps failing. On my Android device it says complete, on the iPhone it says it fails. Anyone have any suggestions? I do a reboot of both devices, turn on airplane mode on my Android and connect. Takes forever then fails :smh:

You try turning off smart WiFi switch on your Android phone yet?

whats the benefits now of jailbreaking? been out that game for years.

On the X, I have tweaks that do both cosmetic and functional changes. For example, I don't have to swipe up to unlock if I have no notifications. The face ID unlocks the screen automatically. The X also doesn't allow for the battery percentage in the top right corner, which I changed with another tweak. There are a few other things too like a system wide dark theme and free Spotify that I enjoy too.

On the X, I have tweaks that do both cosmetic and functional changes. For example, I don't have to swipe up to unlock if I have no notifications. The face ID unlocks the screen automatically. The X also doesn't allow for the battery percentage in the top right corner, which I changed with another tweak. There are a few other things too like a system wide dark theme and free Spotify that I enjoy too.

damn i do miss free spotify. i updated my firmware though smh lol.

It's weird. I am in the beta program, but 11.4 is not available to me. Still on 11.3.1. Anyone know if 11.4 public beta is available OTA?

IMG_2110.jpg
Just ordered this case to try out

https://www.spigen.com/pages/classics

Back
Top Bottom