Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Here’s all that I’m concerned about with a phone (outside the super obvious like phone calls, apps, etc)

. Good screen
. Good on phone speaker sound quality
. Water proof
. Durable
. Ease of use (speed)
. Battery life

Cloud storage changed the game. I will legit NEVER run out of space. 64gb is too small but the mid amount is all that anyone needs

I didn’t know if I could survive with the 64 GB X when I bought it. Been damn near a year and I’m only at 26 GB used.

Streaming and iCloud is indeed so damn clutch. I pay $2.99/month for 200 GB of iCloud family storage and even that’s only at 43 GB.

For my usage, I’ll never need anything more than 64 gigs with the cloud.

ok I am goin insane now

my MacBook Air won't recognize my iPhone 8+. everything is up to date, phone iTunes and Mac. the phone keeps disconnecting/connecting when I plug it in. but it charges no problem in the outlet. I get a pop up window saying a software update is needed, but everything is already set.

I just restored my phone as new and I still get this dam error. does anyone else have any issues?

ok I am goin insane now

my MacBook Air won't recognize my iPhone 8+. everything is up to date, phone iTunes and Mac. the phone keeps disconnecting/connecting when I plug it in. but it charges no problem in the outlet. I get a pop up window saying a software update is needed, but everything is already set.

I just restored my phone as new and I still get this dam error. does anyone else have any issues?

I think the first question is why are you still syncing to your laptop instead of the cloud. Hehe

Surely there is software that still needs downloaded if that’s what it’s saying. What’s the version of iTunes you’re using? How about iOS?

ok I am goin insane now

Are you using the cable that came with the phone. Have you tried using another cable? This was happening to me with a ****ty cable I bought from Walmart; charged fine in outlet, but was rapidity changing from charged to off when connected to my mbp

I think the first question is why are you still syncing to your laptop instead of the cloud. Hehe

Surely there is software that still needs downloaded if that’s what it’s saying. What’s the version of iTunes you’re using? How about iOS?

I do use the cloud but not for my backups. I’d rather have everything backed up on my laptop

Are you using the cable that came with the phone. Have you tried using another cable? This was happening to me with a ****ty cable I bought from Walmart; charged fine in outlet, but was rapidity changing from charged to off when connected to my mbp

I’m using the cable. It’s perfect no issues. Even used the cable from my AirPods and it still doesn’t work. Both cables plug into the brick and charge my phone perfectly. Both cables charge my Apple Watch thru the computer perfectly

I’m not sure why it’s like that

I didn’t know if I could survive with the 64 GB X when I bought it. Been damn near a year and I’m only at 26 GB used.

Streaming and iCloud is indeed so damn clutch. I pay $2.99/month for 200 GB of iCloud family storage and even that’s only at 43 GB.

For my usage, I’ll never need anything more than 64 gigs with the cloud.

Word. I haven’t concerned myself with storage ina long time.

iCloud Drive for Mac just isn’t there yet tho. Once they get seamless cloud storage across all devices, it’ll be a wrap

ok I am goin insane now

Are you getting a pop up that says "trust this computer"?

Last edited:
i still don't use icloud. my wife asked me if i was scared someone was gonna hack my account and steal my shoe pics :frown::smh::lol:

I don’t even know how to use it. My phone said my icloud was full so I log in to the website to see what was saved and there weren’t any pictures or things that would use up all the storage space.

Back
Top Bottom