Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
So has the X dropped yet? I've been eligible for an upgrade for a few days now from my 7. I don't think I need the Xs yet.

The Xs is definitely not marketed for people who already have the X, I see no upgrade-worthy features. I knew I wasn’t upgrading this year, but I was curious regardless.

Wearing the watch to ball is stupid. Uncomfortable and the hacking will make sure it breaks :lol:

Nah nah don't ever wear it to an open gym to run.

Wear it to shoot around solo and check your heart rate, calories, steps etc :lol:

Never in life would I risk $400 on my wrist so some random can hack me and crack my **** on the hardwood :lol:

man ive never done any of these effects they have with my phone
well except once
had my girl shake her breasts and we recorded it in slow motion :lol:

This is how you’re supposed to use it!

Wear it to shoot around solo and check your heart rate, calories, steps etc :lol:

Never in life would I risk $400 on my wrist so some random can hack me and crack my **** on the hardwood :lol:

I wear it when I hoop in 24hr fitness but definitely not in my league games

Man these idiots at the gym go all out on game point too? **** that

I’m convinced they take these pictures with DSLR’s or whatever they are called :smh:

That feature was in focos already bruh

u know
i hate taking screenshots with the x
still feels weird
specially if im zooming in on something
have to press those different buttons with one hand
and holding the zoom with the other

Back
Top Bottom