Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
What happens if no ones home? :nerd:
they don't deliver it :lol:

unless you agree online to release it but sometimes they require a direct signature (apple could ask im not sure) meaning they have to deliver to someone and have it signed

that or pick it up at the facility if you have it close by

they don't deliver it :lol:

unless you agree online to release it but sometimes they require a direct signature (apple could ask im not sure) meaning they have to deliver to someone and have it signed

that or pick it up at the facility if you have it close by

That’s what I was worried about. I’m not off work til 4.

May have to just pull PTO to be home to sign and go get all the activations and switch at Verizon taken care of.

Thanks

First time buying an iPhone directly from Apple. I treated it like a sneaker drop and was an easy cop :lol:

Was thinking about getting the gold but I thought it was too loud for me.

Anyone have insurance through at&t? Was gonna upgrade with the Apple plan that includes insurance but I see you guys in here saying att is cheaper

Apple would be 54 a month for me

I’ve been raw dogging no case no insurance but I think I’m going to get insurance this time :lol:

I've been a user of the iPhone Plus series and recently the Galaxy Note 8. I have pretty bad eyes so the bigger screen helps but it reaches a certain point where phones get too bulky. Probably gonna try out the XS with JOD. Might be the perfect phone for me. That or the XR

Went for the Gold Xs Max 256 go.

Talking about older phones the 4 was amazing. Think my second favorite after that was the 7 plus (matte black) actually I really loved that phone

pre-ordered the XS 256 in space grey.

ready to move on form my galaxy s8+. gonna miss some things from it though. prob wont upgrade again for another 2 year

For those that have the cellular series 3 does it count as another line/device on your phone bill with your carrier (I have Verizon so those with Verizon more specifically) that you have to pay for? Like I know Verizon has that 20 buck access fee per device

Last edited:
ready to move on form my galaxy s8+. gonna miss some things from it though. prob wont upgrade again for another 2 year

I still remember the months of randomly not receiving messages on mine. No telling what I missed or how many girls I lost during that time smh.

Pre-ordered the XS max Max in space gray. Haven't had a iPhone since the 4. What was the best glass screen protector for the original X?

For those that have the cellular series 3 does it count as another line/device on your phone bill with your carrier (I have Verizon so those with Verizon more specifically) that you have to pay for? Like I know Verizon has that 20 buck access fee per device
10 bucks a month on att. That’s it

Honestly , what else can they do? It’s become a screen with a metal back. I guess they can change the shape of the phone but that’s it.
Samsung getting ready to drop their fold-able touch screen phone. Wonder if apple will follow suit.
But i do agree seems like as far as innovation is concerned your more likely to end up with a software innovation then a hardware. I can't wait for apple to get their patents through for being able to hold your drivers license and passport and medical records in your phone. Still think physical items like those should be tied to your face ID with multiple levels of security to unlock them but its 2018....let us keep our insurance cards and medical records right on our phones.

Samsung getting ready to drop their fold-able touch screen phone. Wonder if apple will follow suit.
But i do agree seems like as far as innovation is concerned your more likely to end up with a software innovation then a hardware. I can't wait for apple to get their patents through for being able to hold your drivers license and passport and medical records in your phone. Still think physical items like those should be tied to your face ID with multiple levels of security to unlock them but its 2018....let us keep our insurance cards and medical records right on our phones.
This where old Apple used to shine. They switched it up before this point came. We’d have Apple shoes by now or something

Back
Top Bottom