Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I’m undecided. I do know I won’t be paying 1k+ for a damn phone though. I’ll have to make a concession on size coming from a 7+ but an X for the low is sounding like the best option right now

If you’ve been using the X since launch day like I have. You KNOW the difference between the X’s Super Retina OLED display compared to every iPhones LCD display before it. It’s like night and day. Don’t even watch Netflix on my phone just everyday use you get used the bold and vibrant colors.

NikeTalk looks beautiful on this phone. Colors don’t wash when I turn the screen at a angle. When someone shows me some content on their phone and it’s a 7 or 8 I can tell the difference right away

No way I can go back to LCD

If you’ve been using the X since launch day like I have. You KNOW the difference between the X’s Super Retina OLED display compared to every iPhones LCD display before it. It’s like night and day. Don’t even watch Netflix on my phone just everyday use you get used the bold and vibrant colors.

NikeTalk looks beautiful on this phone. Colors don’t wash when I turn the screen at a angle. When someone shows me some content on their phone and it’s a 7 or 8 I can tell the difference right away

No way I can go back to LCD
Oh there’s no doubt it’s better. Some people just don’t care about that.

Yeah but some people are like “XR just doesn’t have OLED, dual camera, or 3D Touch, but it’s pretty much the same thing”

Like bruh :lol:
Of all that the duel camera is what will be the deal breaker for most I’d say. Apple really F’ed it up by taking that away. Almost makes he price not even make sense. 3D Touch is trash

I’m undecided. I do know I won’t be paying 1k+ for a damn phone though. I’ll have to make a concession on size coming from a 7+ but an X for the low is sounding like the best option right now

I don’t understand this rationale. A “phone” is that joint they give you for free at metro pcs or cricket wireless.

Your smartphone/iPhone is a well equipped computer that most people stay on a majority of their day that can also make calls.

Dumbing it down to “a damn phone” is pretty ignorant at this point.

I don’t understand this rationale. A “phone” is that joint they give you for free at metro pcs or cricket wireless.

Your smartphone/iPhone is a well equipped computer that most people stay on a majority of their day that can also make calls.

It’s a way for people to talk themselves out of buying it.

$1000+ for a phone is def not easy to accept but the way I see it, if the X/XS/XS Max are good enough quality that they can last you 3-4+ years then the price is fine. I remember with the iPhone 5 series there were a ton of issues with the battery. I’ve seen multiple ones where the battery is swelling so much it’s pushing the screen off.

The 6 series phones had battery issues as well, where they would do dumb stuff like die on 20%. The 7 series phones were solid with the exception of some devices and I haven’t heard much negative about the X so if it stays that way I’m ok paying $1000

I wish these were “just phones” sometimes. Maybe they’d last more than 2 years. The real issues is the life of the purchase. Seems to be getting shorter and shorter. Apple even admitted to killing off their old phones :lol:

I get it though. Just how things work nowadays

very few people today hold on to their phone for past 3 years though

I only copped the XS Max because I have Sprint (trash data speed but I have WiFi everywhere) and they had a promo where it was $25 monthly with trade in. Otherwise I’d rock with my 7 plus and pay for a $30 battery replacement.

NTers would rather buy 5 pairs of the same shoe... And let them rot in their closet... but can’t justify putting that same 1k on a device, which they can use for so many essential things related to their lives.

NTers would rather buy 5 pairs of the same shoe... And let them rot in their closet, but can’t justify putting that same 1k on a device they can do so many essential things related to their lives.
:lol: sloooooow down man
most of folks "essential things" are ig fb and being on snap

I think if you’re a heavy phone user in the sense of texting/photography/email/gaming then it’s worth spending money on a phone but some people just use their phone sparsely throughout the day so they can’t justify $1000

I think if you’re a heavy phone user in the sense of texting/photography/email/gaming then it’s worth spending money on a phone but some people just use their phone sparsely throughout the day so they can’t justify $1000
plus
lets be real
MOST of these "essential" things
can be done on a cheaper phone

Literally everyone I know, personal and business, are on their phones all day and night for various reasons. And I don’t think the demographic on this site is any different.

Back
Top Bottom