Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Crazy how far waze has come. Few years back when it first was introduced the layout and features were trash compared to google maps. Now it’s a million times better

iOS 12 on my X is good for me until I see what Apple has to offer next year. I'm intrigued to see and hold (not buy) the XR though, just because of the screen size. Might be the sweet spot in terms of size and comfort in the hand.

What color leather cases do y'all like?

I have black right now but looking at forest green or midnight blue for the XS Max. Saddle brown is cool, too.

What color leather cases do y'all like?

I have black right now but looking at forest green or midnight blue for the XS Max. Saddle brown is cool, too.

I use black and the bright orange leather Apple cases. Swap out whenever. Highly recommend orange.

Saddle brown is great, used it before and ordered one for my X Plus.

Hmm so ..

36.67 + 8.99 for insurance for 30 months through att

Vs

56.xx with Apple care for 12 months through Apple

I’ll probably go with att

I bought my 7 last year the day after the press conference (didn’t like the x at the time) and now I have to pay $26.95(1 months payment) to upgrade to the Xs so if I want to upgrade to before the 30 months is up I’ll just pay whatever

Last edited:
^ Apple care doesn’t cover if lost or stolen, main reason why I always opt for carrier insurance.

^ Apple care doesn’t cover if lost or stolen, main reason why I always opt for carrier insurance.

30B6E72B-176F-4375-97CB-8581CCDB181F.png

I just upgraded through att next. I hope my phone is good to trade in though, my screen protector is all messed up and I have a glass crack/chip on the corner of the screen :nerd:

So the phone comes with 1 yr? Lol

Why would I ever get AppleCare? All those deductibles are dumb, when you’re paying monthly for the protection.

Son $29 for a replacement screen?

Cmonnnn.

It’s a $1400 phone and imma pay $269 for an express replacement if I lose it or it gets stolen?

How are y’all liking the update? At work right now so I gotta wait till I get home. Any new faces for the Apple Watch?

Back
Top Bottom