Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Following iStockNow for that elusive 44mm Space Black Stainless with Black Sport Band. Its like watching paint dry waiting for my local Apple Store to get it in. Sigh. Online orders are a month out still.

iPhone 8 Plus 64gb space grey carrier unlocked (Price: 550)

Good price? Someone in my building is selling.

Finally scooped my gold XS max yesterday. Got a case but waiting for a screen protector to come in before I officially swap over from my 6S+. Can't wait to start using it.

I wish Apple would stop ****in around and drop a high quality clear case to show this **** off. Amazon has nothing but trash for options.

I wish Apple would stop ****in around and drop a high quality clear case to show this **** off. Amazon has nothing but trash for options.
Yea, I might cop a better case at some point in the near future once more options become available, to start with I'm just using this caseology joint I got from SD on sale for like $3.

Is dual sim available in the states? I have tmobile and need to see where to go or what to do to get it done on my xs max. Thanks

Every Major carrier other than sprint currently supports dual sim. Can only use the secondary number for call and text tho. Not for data

NIB is $600 at every major retailer now.
I'd pay the extra $50 for peace of mind that nothing will be wrong with it.

PO

Seems like a reasonable approach.

I just saw the X Max in person :wow: might as well be an iPad Mini Mini :lol: .

It’s $700 NIB not $600

macbk macbk

Sorry, I didn't see the "Plus". The regular version retailed for $700 when it launched last year.

When they released this years models, they dropped all older models by $100 like they do ever year.

Your call on which you prefer. I personally just don't like used phones or don't purchase unless its from a retailer or someone I know personally.

PO

Anyone using a Samsung S3 Watch with their newer iPhone?

How do you like it? I honestly dont like the design of the Apple Watch.

cases.jpg

Combo I went with. I'm so glad to have it finally protected.

Gotta admit tho rocking it naked was pretty awesome. Wish the phones were more durable to drops/less expensive to fix.

really? with the glass back, it sticks to your hand

the previous phones especially the 7, that **** was impossible to hold without a case

the 6/7 series was like holding a wet bar of soap.. rounded edges and slippery AF.

still using my 7 plus tho with an apple leather case

This is being reported a lot
People have been exchanging their iPhones at the Apple store for another one

Anyone else having this issue?

Back
Top Bottom