Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
no stores near me have the nike + watch in the configuration i want...guess i’m waiting for my preorder

Wish the XR dropped this week, so I can compare/watch reviews between that & the XS. :nerd:
Leaning towards the XR because I rather pay $950 vs. the $1300 after taxes I would have to pay for the XS (Base models w/ Applecare).

I'll need to upgrade quicker than I anticipated because my 6 has dead spots on the LCD now.... :smh:

PO

Last edited:
Everyone wants that Nike one it seems... hope they ain’t rockin their Yeezys with it :sick:

Wish the XR dropped this week, so I can compare/watch reviews between that & the XS. :nerd:
Leaning towards the XR because I rather pay $950 vs. the $1300 after taxes I would have to pay for the XS (Base models w/ Applecare).

I'll need to upgrade quicker than I anticipated because my 6 has dead spots on the LCD now.... :smh:

PO

Stop playing man... get the Xs Max

this guy pulled the biggest prank on android users this year. shortly after the video was released they were deleting their comments off the pics.

bunch of losers.

my watch is expected to be delivered between 10/31-11/6. i check and it said processing.

has anyone's order from apple.com been delivered earlier than expected?

yeah, it’s just the faces and the band

what more did you expect for the same price? :lol:

Exclusive Nike watch band and some nike watch faces I’ll never use.

yeah, just wanted to make sure there was nothing else that was offered (evernthough it's the same price).

I'll stick to my regular series 4....

This morning I had 3 bars of LTE, but nothing that required internet connection worked... WiFi worked fine, but if I turned it off, nothing did... I had to reset my network settings, and that fixed the issue... I don’t ever remember that happening with any of my other phones. I hope this doesn’t become a regular occurrence.

Back
Top Bottom