Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I also have a 6S and I can’t say that I’ve noticed any difference - my battery seems to go from 40% to zero pretty fast anyway but it doesn’t seem worse since the upgrade.

Nearly upgraded to a 10S last week but I did my wife’s SE to 8+ and I’ll hang on a few more months. I don’t think it will be that long though - if I’m away for the day it doesn’t last. It’s fine when I’m at work and it will last the evening but not a lot more than that.

I thought I was losing my mind typing on my iPad recently - I kept getting emojis when I wanted special characters. Just saw that the software update puts the keyboard back to how it used to be.
Haha, same here. Just as I got used to it, now I’m doing the reverse mistake after the latest update. |l Glad it’s back to normal, I’m on my iPad the most.

Walked in to buy the stainless steel 44mm Apple Watch with the Milanese loop. Beautiful in person. Still tryna talk myself into buying an $850 smart watch smh.

My girl just surprised me with Airpods, these things are nice

I’ve had a headphones person (Beats, larger headphones) style preference all this time but the airpods are a great step in a different direction

My girl just surprised me with Airpods, these things are nice

I’ve had a headphones person (Beats, larger headphones) style preference all this time but the airpods are a great step in a different direction

But is the sound quality any better than the ones the phone comes with?

Maybe someone can chime in? I honestly dont know, they do sound pretty crisp though, coming from someone who went for bass-heavy headphones, and they do get pretty loud

It's lit beloved

image.jpg

Man making a decision between which stainless steel watch to get is impossible. Someone help me out here....

Black is most versatile (any color leather band, can rock with gold or silver milanese loop too)
Silver and Gold look classy and rich af (makes it look worth the $850+

Man making a decision between which stainless steel watch to get is impossible. Someone help me out here....

Black is most versatile (any color leather band, can rock with gold or silver milanese loop too)

I would go with the gold , I got a stainless steel black series 3 and it looked just like the my Nike series 2 . I’m def getting the gold stainless steel ones when they restock , this rose gold aluminum one ain’t cutting it .

What’s the best free weather app for iOS?

I feel the stock one isn’t always accurate.

IMO get black

It’s timeless, was never a fan of silver or gold watches in general unless it’s a Rolex or something lol

Back
Top Bottom