Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
There are absolutely no great clear cases out there... everything on Amazon is trash. My girl has a clear Speck which is cool, but too bulky for me.

Try tech21 clear case. Had one on my X and now one on my Xs Max. Not bulky at all and great protection.

Purchased a very nice clear case someone recommended on here(amazon). But now noticing that due to the case edges a tad high over the screen, im having trouble typing words with the letters near the edge of the screen.... Have my apple leather case on my phone on weekends lmao, and feel its way better for typing. But do feel like the leather case is tad slippery and/or dont fully protect the phone as well. And the gap at the bottom of the case thats open, i find it a little weird.

Instead of a Peel case you should just get a dbrand skin, because the only thing they protect it from are scratches.

https://apple.news/AC4UpPXCkTM6k8q40dB7J_w

This guy bought the new iPad and returned it 24 hours later.
He went into it with too many expectations, this device is NOT a work computer unless you use an app that was specifically designed for your field like health or something unique

With that being said this is a media device still apple keeps pushing this thing for what its not and people keep falling for it lol

He went into it with too many expectations, this device is NOT a work computer unless you use an app that was specifically designed for your field like health or something unique

With that being said this is a media device still apple keeps pushing this thing for what its not and people keep falling for it lol

well the way its powered and priced... it should be a computer

not sure what's the point of all the accessories and stuff inside if its basically just a iPad.

at this point for $1300 or whatever it should be a touch MacBook at the very least

FAIL by apple

Thanks but can you provide a pic of yours? There are none in the reviews. Based on the product shots, it also looks like the back is dotted..

it has dots inside. has a bumpy texture, but doesnt get air bubbles either or gets yellowed like the other cases.

Attachments

• 87014003-9A28-42BF-91DB-6E786AD86CA0.jpeg
    87014003-9A28-42BF-91DB-6E786AD86CA0.jpeg
    257.3 KB · Views: 10
Man Walmart Black Friday Iphone XS deal is so tempting, and then of course Mazda finally stopped being lazy and is adding apple car play. But the damn retro fit accessory kit that is just a damn firmware update and usb 2.1 port & cable upgrade costs $380 for parts and labor install from my local Mazda dealership.

I love my CX-5 for it's style and performance.

But hey it sucks even more for Toyota, Infinity, Jaguar car owners since they are the last major car maker holdouts on apple car play.

iPads will be great once they can run MacOS, for now they’re basically enlarged iPhones. Though depending on intended use, the iPad could be great.

Also, update to my cracked watch, I was still within the 60 days of being able to add AppleCare+, so I paid the $80 for that, and paying about $70 for a full replacement. Beats the $350 out-of-warranty price.

iPads will be great once they can run MacOS, for now they’re basically enlarged iPhones. Though depending on intended use, the iPad could be great.

Also, update to my cracked watch, I was still within the 60 days of being able to add AppleCare+, so I paid the $80 for that, and paying about $70 for a full replacement. Beats the $350 out-of-warranty price.
Yeah, Apple needs to quit the half step and choose a route to go with the iPad. All the power they put into them and all they do is play phone games and apps

Last edited:
Man Walmart Black Friday Iphone XS deal is so tempting, and then of course Mazda finally stopped being lazy and is adding apple car play. But the damn retro fit accessory kit that is just a damn firmware update and usb 2.1 port & cable upgrade costs $380 for parts and labor install from my local Mazda dealership.

I love my CX-5 for it's style and performance.

But hey it sucks even more for Toyota, Infinity, Jaguar car owners since they are the last major car maker holdouts on apple car play.

Car play ain’t nothing special, unless I’m missing sometbing. My truck has it. I mean the only thing that’s cool is the maps. Everything else. Nah

The store let you add it knowing it’s cracked or you called Apple? Sucks to use a claim already but atleast you got one more

I'd be perfectly fine if the ipad stayed on iOS so long as they build a proper file management system into it.

But if they ever pout a mobile OSX, well it wouldn't get any better than that.

The store let you add it knowing it’s cracked or you called Apple? Sucks to use a claim already but atleast you got one more

The genius bar employee was mad cool so he made sure there was no record of my visit there, so i’m in the clear. He said it didnt make sense for me to pay that $350 when I have the option of AppleCare and that I should just take advantage of it. It’s officially activated after 24hrs but i’m gonna wait a few days anyway so its not too hot

Glad it worked out bro

Thanks man :nthat: I’m convinced to get applecare in the future from here on out

When phones were a lot smaller the iPad had its place. That’s simply not the case anymore, for me at least. There’s nothing I ipad can do that the phone can’t outside the pencil stuff.......... which I have no intentions of ever using :lol:

Back
Top Bottom