Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Yea I looked into it when I first got my pair, their facility/shop is like 20 minutes west of me. thought about taking em there to get em done in black but the price was still OD

still nothing wrong with the white tho

i would consider it if it don’t scratch off. watch vids of people who’ve had them a while, looks terrible

Colorware is def expensive af no doubt, but their work is unmatched. Still dont care about color of the pods. Just wish the range was more like 50-100 feet.

Dropped my Series4 watch smh

Does anyone know how much tmo charges for a replacement if u have insurance? (Their CS is closed tonight already)

Not bad at all, i’m gonna go get it fixed tomorrow

They won’t fix it. You just pay the deductible and they’ll ship you a replacement. Only thing is idk if they’ll have them available to ship. If anything make a big deal about it and say you really need it for health purposes or some BS and sometimes they’ll charge you the deductible then tell you to buy one from Apple and they reimburse you

They won’t fix it. You just pay the deductible and they’ll ship you a replacement. Only thing is idk if they’ll have them available to ship. If anything make a big deal about it and say you really need it for health purposes or some BS and sometimes they’ll charge you the deductible then tell you to buy one from Apple and they reimburse you

ohhh ok I see, luckily I'm not too pressed to get it right away, I can wait for it, I'm just hoping it goes smooth and I don't have to pay too much ($100-$120 is within the range I'd be willing to pay max)

ohhh ok I see, luckily I'm not too pressed to get it right away, I can wait for it, I'm just hoping it goes smooth and I don't have to pay too much ($100-$120 is within the range I'd be willing to pay max)

What you can also do is add AppleCare. You have 60 days from purchase to do so. It’s $70 deductible if I’m not mistaken and you can cancel the coverage at any time but once you cancel, you can’t add it back. It’s $10/month so worst case scenario if TMo tells you a higher price, go on the Apple site and add the coverage, get it fixed then cancel it next month

What you can also do is add AppleCare. You have 60 days from purchase to do so. It’s $70 deductible if I’m not mistaken and you can cancel the coverage at any time but once you cancel, you can’t add it back. It’s $10/month so worst case scenario if TMo tells you a higher price, go on the Apple site and add the coverage, get it fixed then cancel it next month

thank you!!!!

Back
Top Bottom