Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Which to me sounds horrible lol. Don’t want to deposits money into a store. You’re buying Apple store credit :lol:

it's absolutely stupid but there will be plenty of people who will think it makes sense since they trust Apple's ecosystem. Not me tho....lol not me

The apple card is like any other credit card with a 1% (physical card), 2% (virtual card), 3%(apple products) cash back program that goes into your apple cash wallet after each purchase

you can send that money to your bank, purchase things or pay off your apple card balance

it's absolutely stupid but there will be plenty of people who will think it makes sense since they trust Apple's ecosystem. Not me tho....lol not me
Apple Pay is bad enough to me. Way too easy for things to go wrong. Handing them over money just to hold? Unless I’m getting crazy discounts or something that’s absolutely out of the question

The apple card is like any other credit card with a 1% (physical card), 2% (virtual card), 3%(apple products) cash back program that goes into your apple cash wallet after each purchase

you can send that money to your bank, purchase things or pay off your apple card balance
3% cash back for Apple product? :rofl:

How many apple products do you need to be purchasing does it take for that 3% to really be the kicker for a person?

How many apple products do you need to be purchasing does it take for that 3% to really be the kicker for a person?
Exactly lol. I think I’m at max 3 things within 6 years and that’s guessing low. Within the past 10 years maybe 4 things

Apple Pay is bad enough to me. Way too easy for things to go wrong. Handing them over money just to hold? Unless I’m getting crazy discounts or something that’s absolutely out of the question

Wow really? ApplePay has been the easiest way to pay that I’ve ever seen. Never had anything go wrong. Purchase gas, groceries, SNKRS app, even from the laptop on a website. Additionally, they’ve also had sending money to people before so it will operate the same. It’s the Apple Pay Cash card already on an iPhone. Now there are just credit card terms attached. The money is on your phone not at Apple.

Im actually interested in the apple card, backed by goldman sachs, and im not a cash carrying individual. So it may work with me.

Wow really? ApplePay has been the easiest way to pay that I’ve ever seen. Never had anything go wrong. Purchase gas, groceries, SNKRS app, even from the laptop on a website. Additionally, they’ve also had sending money to people before so it will operate the same. It’s the Apple Pay Cash card already on an iPhone. Now there are just credit card terms attached. The money is on your phone not at Apple.
Apple Pay meaning the tap your phone on the card reader thing. I’ll never get down with that. All the other stuff is just one push PayPal which I don’t mind and really still not really use

There is definitely someone out there who will be subscribing to all of these new apple+ services with their apple card...add in a few purchases a year from the store

I see what Apple did there...

This. Apple pay has been great.

Reactions: ARK
Yeah someone will go for it...... just not me :/

Next is appledebt :lol:

“No no sir, Apple collections are on their way for your car”

Back
Top Bottom