Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
So ever since I downloaded iOS 13.1 my AirPods stopped working. It shows they are connected but no sound is coming from it. I tried restarting my phone, resetting the pods, still nothing. When I connect them to my brothers phone whose still on iOS 12 they work fine.

anyone else having this issue?

So ever since I downloaded iOS 13.1 my AirPods stopped working. It shows they are connected but no sound is coming from it. I tried restarting my phone, resetting the pods, still nothing. When I connect them to my brothers phone whose still on iOS 12 they work fine.

Update to iOS 13.1.1

but haven’t had that issue no

I asked this already, but this thread moves fast. Wireless charging suggestions? Are they even worth it? Preferably off Amazon :nerd: .

Hope this is true. Been waiting for a bezel-less mini :nerd:
CFF44ADF-31FC-48BE-9BB6-572F77CBCF17.png

didn’t experience on 13.1 or now on 13.1.1

I asked this already, but this thread moves fast. Wireless charging suggestions? Are they even worth it? Preferably off Amazon :nerd: .
Anker usually gets good reviews, but im in for a recommendation as well. Would like a dock-style for work, too. Kill 2 birds w 1 stone

Picked up a dock style wireless charger from amazon over the weekend. Charged my phone 20% in a hour. Sticking with the charger Apple provided with the phone

Got a mophie wireless charger as a gift a while ago. Convenience is nice just needing to plop it down but if you wanna keep using it while charging, that ain't gonna happen.

what phone mounts are y'all using for your cars?

Scosche MagicMount, but you gotta put a (supplied) metal plate in your case or stick one to the back of your phone for the magnet to hold it in place. It's not ideal for all cars based on whether you have a lighter/outlet in the right spot where the mount will be out of the way, but it works great for me. Pick up a 1ft USB-lightning cable and you still have an extra USB power outlet for charging your passenger's phone, your iPad, etc.

wwyd

I current owe $330 on my X, Too is running a special that would make the base model 11 about $350 (1/2 off), would y'all bother with the upgrade or keep it as is?

I'd keep the X. That's just me. Why spend money when you don't need too?

PO

virtually paying the same i am now (cause of the bill credits). My bill actually would drop now that i think about it...i guess my question was more about value down the road and overall comparison of both

Is your phone on silent ?

(Mute switch )

Last edited:
returning my 11 pro was pretty easy. going to stick with the X until the 2020 iPhone.

Cameras were nice. I think im going to miss the battery the most though. That thing was lasting all day with ease

Never had an iPhone Samsung didn't interest me this year so if push comes to shove that 11 Max pro may have to be copped. That charcoal joint is beautiful.

This new NT update is so trash man.

Everything is rounded and soft looking like Android ?

They perfected the previous layout as far as visuals go. But I hate how it feels like I’m using a android while on my X

Just updated To 13.1 on my 7. I hope this **** don’t kill my phone :lol: . I do like how they’ve finally adapted swype from droid/google.
What other **** can this new update do?

Back
Top Bottom