Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
The new public beta (3) seems to have more bugs compared to the last one. It’s still usable, just minor annoyances.

Went to an AT&T store. Since right now, all the Apple stores are closed. Charged me $55. Outrageous!

They had me all over the place. Went to a closer AT&T which had the Max in the color and GB size that I wanted. Guy said if I don't go back to the OG store where I bought it, I would have to go to a corporate store to exchange. Went to one, guy there told me they can't exchange anything bought from those authorized dealer locations. So had to drive all the way to the OG place. Get there, first she says that they do have the one I want. Then after going to the back, turns out she doesn't. So I just return it and will have to eat the fee.
Haven’t physically dealt with a store in years but restocking fees were charged even back then. The way I would get around it was complain and say the phone was defective. They would just exchange it without the restock fee and I would tell them I wanted a different model all at the same time. I never paid a restock fee...ever.

:lol: people still bugging about restock fees??
Once that phone is OPENED they can’t sell it n have to take a loss on it. I’m sure it said it on the receipt too.
Let em take a loss....that phone bill too gd damn high anyways

battery gone down the drain? mine barely last a gym session

i've had mine for 3.5 years now and i was trying to hold off for gen 3 of the regular ones but i can't wait till 2021.

Yeah they just don't last long anymore especially the right pair. Same boat as you. Trying to hold out until the new one but I can't wait haha

ANYBODY ELSE AIRPODS ABSOLUTE TRASH?? I LITERALLY HAVE TO CHANGE PODS LIKE EVERY 45MIN ON A PHONE CALL. IT SEEMS LIKE THE BATTERY LIFE IS DIMINISHING. I CHARGE THE CASE TO 100%, AND LET IT GET DOWN TO 15% AND CHARGE AGAIN.... SO I KNOW IM NOT OVER CHARGING. AND THEY TAKE FOREVER TO CONNECT TO MY PHONE(XS MAX) ON THE FIRST USE OF THE DAY. I’M CONTEMPLATING THE PROS (IM NOT A FAN OF THAT “IN EAR” DESIGN, SUPER UNCOMFY FOR ME) BUT MAY TRY EM FOR THE HELL OF IT.

Regular AirPods are garbage compared to the Pros, IMO. Can’t ever go back to those after having active noise cancellation and transparency. Also the fit of the Pros is A1–just gotta use the right tips and get used to the sealed off feeling they provide.

all facts

Regular AirPods are garbage compared to the Pros, IMO. Can’t ever go back to those after having active noise cancellation and transparency. Also the fit of the Pros is A1–just gotta use the right tips and get used to the sealed off feeling they provide.

Oh for sure. I can't call the originals garbage, they were great when they first came out and for a time were by far my favorite bluetooth earpiece but yea, we've evolved. Couldn't possibly go back.

Late 2013 15” MBP here. Just installed Catalina and it’s running like a champ with a 27” UltraFine 5k display. I don’t see a need to replace it yet.

Same here I have a late 13 Retina Pro. Still running strong, but I honestly just web browse when I don't want to use my phone. I recently used it heavy on an online class and noticed some slight slow downs.

I'm glad I got the 8GB ram when I bought it.

I've been itching to upgrade, but next year for sure with the new Apple chipsets.

Reactions: ARK
Just picked up my pros and I'm loving them so far. About to go for a walk and that should determine if I'm sticking with them or not.

Do pros last longer than the regular airpods in terms of durability? I just got new airpods in like February and I feel like the volume is very low. I reset them and cleaned them and no change. Interested in the pros but wanna make sure they lost a while.

They have to figure out a way to extend the battery but keep the overall size of the airpods. Future tech ****.

Is wireless charging on the iPhone still wack? Last time I tried it supported like 5W with my X. I only rock with the 12W charger so anything else feels like forever.

JUST COPPED FOR $190, HOPE THESE ARE DOPE LIKE YALL SAY THEY ARE :lol:
32D415DE-E38B-436F-AEFB-8EA3D95A1FAC.jpeg

So after a 2 mile walk I’m feeling them. Only thing is I can’t tell the difference with transparency mode on when I have music on with the volume all the way up. I could barely hear my surroundings.

SO I TALK ON THE PHONE QUITE A BIT, AND SINCE MY POST I STARTED MY PHONE CALLS AT 3:59, ITS 6:40 AND NOT A SINGLE LOW BATTERY BEEP YET ON 1 POD.... WITH MY OLD PODS I WOULDVE HAD TO SWITCH PODS 3-4X ALREADY..... SO IM SOLD ON THE PRO’S! :lol: THANKS YALL FOR THE FEEDBACK.

i finally got an iphone the se model
has anyone ever tried the FU FU ipods headphones

don't feel like spending $130.00 or $200.00 plus on a pair of headphones i might lose
i dont expect them to be great quality but there $4.99 on wish.com

Last edited:
I’m still rocking with my 1st gen air pods. I don’t really use them that heavily so they’re still perfectly fine

my only gripe is that you can’t control volume with the ear piece itself. Wish you could like slide up and down or something

Back
Top Bottom