Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I have the Sc 2 or whatever and it’s perfect. I don’t need 4 cameras and I hate Face ID. All that extra BS and super 4K screens are pointless to me. If I want to watch a movie I’ll do it in my TV.
How do you hade Face ID ?? I still have Touch ID on my iPad and it’s so trash compared to face

How do you decide which pair you want to use? :lol:

Love my Beats but they always hurt my ears after a few hours, and even quicker when i'm wearing a mask. AirPods aren't hurting my ears at all, and i've been using them all morning (on a flight to Cali at the moment)
Not sure haha some days just sitting at the desk working I prefer my over the ears. Sometimes its the AirPods. The Bose do really well on not hurting when on for long periods. I dont know what they do but the Quiet Comforts are indeed comfortable.

I've been struggling on this iPhone 6.

So the question is for me, do I go for the 12 or just buy an 11?

such a drastic upgrade might as well go with the12.

Any news on AirPods. Don’t wanna drop 200+ Yon the pros yet. Hoping they drop in price soon.

There's literally a pair of never opened airpod pros on my OfferUp for $80+ shipping right now. These things fall off the backs of trucks daily and can't be blacklisted or locked. No reason to pay retail for them. I'd cop but I'm content with the OG airpods.

There's literally a pair of never opened airpod pros on my OfferUp for $80+ shipping right now. These things fall off the backs of trucks daily and can't be blacklisted or locked. No reason to pay retail for them. I'd cop but I'm content with the OG airpods.

how does one know if AirPods are t knockoffs?

gonna get a 12 pro as i'm running out of space on this measly 64gb 11pro. the reason why i didn't get 256gb at the time was cause it's overkill for me and i thought i'd be able to survive with 64gb.

Do you use iCloud to back up? Simple fix to do a back up then reset your phone and Warsaw all content and settings. Setup your phone again from a backup. You have more space.

Man I go to a retail store or bust with electronics. You could get an authentic outside with the parts switched out, or a refurb pair. F that

how does one know if AirPods are t knockoffs?
I've seen so many pair of knockoffs. Ones with the light goes blue, the case is too light or made from the wrong materials. I've also seen some that look almost real but they messed up on the material that's under the rubber piece to the airpod pros. I would recommend buying from either apple or a 3rd party like Target, Best Buy. Scammers are out there.

Some people are even selling fakes with boxes and factory sealed!

I've seen so many pair of knockoffs. Ones with the light goes blue, the case is too light or made from the wrong materials. I've also seen some that look almost real but they messed up on the material that's under the rubber piece to the airpod pros. I would recommend buying from either apple or a 3rd party like Target, Best Buy. Scammers are out there.

Some people are even selling fakes with boxes and factory sealed!
Yup. A shrink wrapper makes selling fakes so easy because you won’t open it right there

I'm pretty content with my XR right now. I'm good with my S4 watch, my upgrade i'm looking forward too is the iPad Air. We have a ipad mini and it's time to upgrade from that. I'm looking at possibly getting the Air pod pros because I get a 20% discount for accessories.

I don’t get whats the logic behind keeping it... No one says “oh this notch is legit”

All these other companies either have no notch or very minimal notch... No reason why Apple can’t do it

With all those sensors in there, they have to have a notch. Or a top bezel. I don’t see them going back to touchid because that would mean that Apple was wrong about faceid.

With all those sensors in there, they have to have a notch. Or a top bezel. I don’t see them going back to touchid because that would mean that Apple was wrong about faceid.

Nah man face ID ****s on touch ID. That doesn't mean having both doesn't offer added utility.

what's the current size of the 11 max pro? I have that and feels small but not sure if they make the 12 pro any bigger if I want that

but blue iPhone copped unless graphite looks sick

11 pro max is 6.5, new pro max is supposed to be 6.7. Also supposed to look like the iPhone 5, if so graphite will be copped. Black iPhone 5 was a sexy baby.

Back
Top Bottom