Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I got a silver through AT&T before 8, because Apple still wasn't up.

Went and ordered a homepod mini and saddle brown leather case from apple

COPPED 256GB GRAPHITE THRU VERIZON SITE(GOING TO BE A NEW CUSTOMER, COMING FROM ATT). :smokin

I COULDNT EVEN GET ON THE APP STORE, WOULDNT EVEN LOAD UP.

I ALREADY HAVE CASES AND SCREEN PROTECTORS ON HAND AS WELL AS NEW AIRPODS ON THE WAY 🔥

COPPED 256GB GRAPHITE THRU VERIZON SITE(GOING TO BE A NEW CUSTOMER, COMING FROM ATT). :smokin

I COULDNT EVEN GET ON THE APP STORE, WOULDNT EVEN LOAD UP.

I ALREADY HAVE CASES AND SCREEN PROTECTORS ON HAND AS WELL AS NEW AIRPODS ON THE WAY 🔥

i saw rumors that some new airpods are coming on the next event i believe its on nov 10

i saw rumors that some new airpods are coming on the next event i believe its on nov 10

I SAW THAT TOO.

I CAUGHT A STEAL ON AMAZON. WIRED CHARGING CASE JOINTS FOR $100 SO I JUMPED ON EM. I DONT REALLY USE MY AIRPODS THAT HEAVY BUT MY CURRENT PAIR IS TOAST SO I HAD TO REPLACE ASAP :lol:

If I didn't have my original Homepod I would order the mini. Maybe I'll see what's to it closer to the holidays and if it goes on sale.

12 pro max locked in, ordered the leather case. Just need the screen protector and it’s a go. Magsafe might be a future cop, wireless charging is pretty sweet

Supposed to be new macs with updated chip

yea that too with the silicon chip or whatever its called but i read thats not the only thing they are showing may even get those over ear apple headphones holidays next month im sure apple got something up their sleeve with this event... But we will see....

i wanted to get the magsafe until i saw it charges too slow compared to the fast charger apple makes.

im still not sold on wireless charging

what worries me about iphone potentially going magsafe only is how will i back up my iphone to itunes? I know you can over wifi but that way sucks. Also how will i charge my phone in the car? I now have to hook up a magsafe to my charge port in my car?

yea that too with the silicon chip or whatever its called but i read thats not the only thing they are showing may even get those over ear apple headphones holidays next month im sure apple got something up their sleeve with this event... But we will see....

i wanted to get the magsafe until i saw it charges too slow compared to the fast charger apple makes.

im still not sold on wireless charging

what worries me about iphone potentially going magsafe only is how will i back up my iphone to itunes? I know you can over wifi but that way sucks. Also how will i charge my phone in the car? I now have to hook up a magsafe to my charge port in my car?

JUST USE A REGULAR CORD IN THE CAR.

what screen protectors are you guys getting?

I COPPED THE SPIGEN JOINTS
8951CADE-20EB-468A-BFC5-3E95876F75F1.jpeg

Just copped da blue 128gb pro max. Ordered at 11 EST and no shipping delay

gonna pick up either a black or the similar color case next week when it comes

i might go with some cheapo amazon screenprotectors

is the back of the 12promaxxx glass or metal??

if its metal i think ima go with a bumper case

Back
Top Bottom