Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
AirPods Max are available at target, I just ordered the space grey version supposed to come on Wednesday, Ill see how I like it and if they're fire ill keep'em if not Ill return them before the return date is up

Man I’m still looking for these cant find them

Pro Max 11 music keeps skipping while connected via bluetooth in my car. Really starting to annoy me.

New setup I’ll rock with for awhile
CDB747EA-B753-4863-9203-B53612158430.png

Pro Max 11 music keeps skipping while connected via bluetooth in my car. Really starting to annoy me.
Just through the music app or any music/audio playing? Try deleting your phone from the Bluetooth settings in your car and also delete your car from your phone’s Bluetooth setting, and then reconnect them To see if that helps?

Just through the music app or any music/audio playing? Try deleting your phone from the Bluetooth settings in your car and also delete your car from your phone’s Bluetooth setting, and then reconnect them To see if that helps?

It's just when I'm playing music through the app in my car. It actually started the last 2 months I had my 6s Plus. I then got the 11 pro max around back at the end of July and the issue still persisted. Going to see if there's a firmware update for my car.

It's just when I'm playing music through the app in my car. It actually started the last 2 months I had my 6s Plus. I then got the 11 pro max around back at the end of July and the issue still persisted. Going to see if there's a firmware update for my car.

i remember my phone use to do that in one of my cars and not the other cant remember how i fixed it or if a software update fixed it.

Why the **** does the lock screen wallpaper look so dim if you select a photo you took to use?

EDIT: Theres a toggle in the wallpaper in settings. :lol:

New to iPhone from Android. Grabbed an SE for it's smaller size. Is there anyway to see that you have a notification while your screen is black?

For example, on my S7 I knew I had a text or something when I came back to my desk because there would be a little blinking blue dot until I acknowledged it. Any similar feature on the iPhone?

New to iPhone from Android. Grabbed an SE for it's smaller size. Is there anyway to see that you have a notification while your screen is black?

For example, on my S7 I knew I had a text or something when I came back to my desk because there would be a little blinking blue dot until I acknowledged it. Any similar feature on the iPhone?

NO.

AND WELCOME TO TEAM APPLE. YOU’LL ENJOY IT ON THIS SIDE.8)

Back
Top Bottom