Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Would yall buy a used macbook air? If so what year should I stay above from? Is 2015 ok?

Spend a little more and get a more current version, IMO. Won’t be long and the 2015s won’t be officially supported.

Personally I’d get the current version since they’re not too crazily priced. Better to spend more and have it last longer than spend less to get an older machine that needs to be replaced sooner.

I don’t really care to wear jewelry anymore (specifically watches) so getting and Apple Watch was never considered by me. I noticed recently that one of my co-workers never missed any of my text/Calls and always answered them promptly and I couldn’t figure out why so, as a test when I was right in front of him and he was talking to someone else, I sent him a text. His phone was in his pocket and on vibrate and he promptly took it out, checked the text and then asked me why I text him. I told him I noticed he always responded to text promptly and never missed my calls and so I ask him how he does this, especially since I noticed that when I text him just then I couldn’t hear the alert so I didn’t know how he did.
He shows me his wrist and tells me it’s because his Apple Watch.
🤦🏽‍♂️
Bro, mind blown.
I feel so stupid though.
I never even put two and two together.
Anywho, I went right to Verizon and got a Series6.
I haven’t missed a call or text since.
Completely changed my life in an instant.
I’m still adjusting to having something on my wrist after going naked for the last 10 years, but other than that I don’t know how I ever made it without the watch.

Last edited:
I was disappointed in my Sales Rep though.
He lied to me.
After research I knew I wanted the 44m S6 Nike with the Black band and grey crown.
They only had the white band and Silver face in store and told me I’d have to order the one I needed.
I was bummed because I wanted one ASAP. He asked why I wanted NIKE and tried to sell me the Grey crown nonNIKE they had in store and told me I could just order the NIKE bands.
I then told him I also wanted NIKE because the home screen that I wanted to see and use was the Nike Homeface.
He tells me that the series 6 nonNIKE would have this and the ONLY DOFFERENCE between the two watches were the BANDS.
Once he told me that I went ahead and got the Grey Crown 6 and then went to AMAZON and got the bands I wanted.
Come to find out he lied.
You cannot get the NIKE face unless you get the NIKE watch.
Other than that I’m super satisfied.

damn, that’s sucks man. yeah nike faces are only on the nike version

I don’t really care to wear jewelry anymore (specifically watches) so getting and Apple Watch was never considered by me. I noticed recently that one of my co-workers never missed any of my text/Calls and always answered them promptly and I couldn’t figure out why so, as a test when I was right in front of him and he was talking to someone else, I sent him a text. His phone was in his pocket and on vibrate and he promptly took it out, checked the text and then asked me why I text him. I told him I noticed he always responded to text promptly and never missed my calls and so I ask him how he does this, especially since I noticed that when I text him just then I couldn’t hear the alert so I didn’t know how he did.
He shows me his wrist and tells me it’s because his Apple Watch.
🤦🏽‍♂️
Bro, mind blown.
I feel so stupid though.
I never even put two and two together.
Anywho, I went right to Verizon and got a Series6.
I haven’t missed a call or text since.
Completely changed my life in an instant.
I’m still adjusting to having something on my wrist after going naked for the last 10 years, but other than that I don’t know how I ever made it without the watch.

8F66698B-D13D-47BB-9823-AE636D1726CC.gif

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS?

I came in here to ask the same thing. My X’s max capacity is at 75% and its very noticeable. Debating on getting it serviced or holding out for the 12s/13.

^ same situation with a XS Max. I’m just going to hold out for the next one since it’s right around the corner

I’ve been using this iphone7 plus the last 4 months and I f’d around and dropped/tossed it about 5 feet screen shattered. I planned to get a new phone eventually but seeing that next month is just the tiniest of tweaks to the 12 I’m gonna wait for 13 14

Anything I need to look for/avoid on swappa?. Was just gonna get a “mint” 7 plus for $200. Looked at 8 and X but for the $ increase it’s not worth it esp a used device.

TIA

Last edited:
I’ve been using this iphone7 plus the last 4 months and I f’d around and dropped/tossed it about 5 feet screen shattered. I planned to get a new phone eventually but seeing that next month is just the tiniest of tweaks to the 12 I’m gonna wait for 13

Anything I need to look for/avoid on swappa?. Was just gonna get a “mint” 7 plus for $200. Looked at 8 and X but for the $ increase it’s not worth it esp a used device.

TIA

The X is worth the price increase. Trust.

My dad who recently passed in March was using an iPhone 5 that I had. I received an email and finally a letter about the 3g network being taken down and ATT is sending me a 128gb iPhone 7 black to replace the iPhone 5 since it was 3G only. Not sure what happens to the iPhone 7 if I cancel his line. I assume it’s completely free?

As mentioned the plan was to wait for 14 now in 2022. Think the 12 drops anymore in price once the 13 is announced?

I can get 11 @ 25/mo and the 12 @ 28/mo - obv for $3 grab the newest one. Just wondering do i just get it now or wait it out a month. Feel like its not getting any cheaper than this though. Im out of the loop on apple pricing when new phones drop.

plan on upgrading fall of next year which would be having paid 1/2 the device

My dad who recently passed in March was using an iPhone 5 that I had. I received an email and finally a letter about the 3g network being taken down and ATT is sending me a 128gb iPhone 7 black to replace the iPhone 5 since it was 3G only. Not sure what happens to the iPhone 7 if I cancel his line. I assume it’s completely free?

Sorry for your loss

Id assume its free as well.

As mentioned the plan was to wait for 14 now in 2022. Think the 12 drops anymore in price once the 13 is announced?

I can get 11 @ 25/mo and the 12 @ 28/mo - obv for $3 grab the newest one. Just wondering do i just get it now or wait it out a month. Feel like its not getting any cheaper than this though. Im out of the loop on apple pricing when new phones drop.

plan on upgrading fall of next year which would be having paid 1/2 the device
If Apple keeps selling the 12 it’ll likely drop by $100 when they release the 13. But it’s possible the 12 will be immediately discontinued.

Back
Top Bottom