Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I think a notch for Face ID is a great idea. improved functionality without really messing with anything. Its just a anchored menu bar.

For everyone who will come in here asking about the price of the new MacBook Pros.

"Unsurprisingly, these laptops are wildly expensive — the 14-inch model starts at $1,999, while the 16-inch model starts at $2,499. The latter price is actually cheaper than Apple's old, Intel-based 16-inch MacBook Pro at least. Apple is also keeping the old design 13-inch MacBook Pro with M1 around for those who don't want to spend quite that much cash. "

https://www.engadget.com/macbook-pro-2021-update-price-specs-release-date-173447695.html

Yeah, I don’t really have a true need for the Pro for my usage, but I’m seeing a lot of folks say that the pricing is in line with what they’re offering.

I toyed with the idea of the 16” joint as an iMac replacement, but that entry level price has me thinking otherwise. 🤣

idk why yall even laughing at the apple tax till this day you already know apple is about to empty your pocket for their latest tech

i want a macbook pro but last time i bought a 16 inch and didnt even really use it that pro is over kill for me especially with 32 cores im good over here with my m1 air

but i would buy a pro if i could off my air to offset that 2500 lol

Saw you can spec it up to $6k+ sheesh

must resist

i have to see these pros in store

good event especially if you were waiting for the pro hope yall pro macbookers are happy now

I know this is the apple thread but has anyone updated their PC's to Windows 11? My laptop is compatible according to settings, but it's telling me about specific timing for when it's going to be offered, anyway to bypass this and just get it now?

Watch it, because not all drivers are up to date even if your pc is compatible. I wanted to play around with it, but my keyboard driver wasn't updated for it, so I had to revert back.

I have a 2014 13' MBP and a 2013 27' iMac. I will be replacing the MBP. I'm going to wait on the iMac.

Damn, I start a new job on the 25th and they copping me a new computer and asked me for specs on what I wanted. I should’ve waited to tell them which one after the new MacBooks dropped :lol:

bought the new ipad mini

you already know the color

1634582405399.png

Back
Top Bottom