• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
16E51895-88AD-48AF-9E2E-436645442FC9.jpeg

Got mine as well. Definitely an eye catcher.

A couple years ago I used an iPad Pro as a laptop. Worked out well for me and the type of work I do.
My office decided to get me the first M1 MacBook, prob the only reason why I switched to a regular laptop

Only thing I can’t do that’s apple is computers, gotta have a windows based platform. (I use a Lenovo ThinkPad T470s)

I’ve tried a MacBook Pro and I just can’t get used to it. I love my iMac for watching YT and such cause of the huge screen, but if I need to get real work done, the ThinkPad is my go to.

Thinking of getting an iPad to do my photo editing on. Seeing a lot of photographers go this route for the mobility.

Only thing I can’t do that’s apple is computers, gotta have a windows based platform. (I use a Lenovo ThinkPad T470s)

I’ve tried a MacBook Pro and I just can’t get used to it. I love my iMac for watching YT and such cause of the huge screen, but if I need to get real work done, the ThinkPad is my go to.
What work do you do thats more suitable for Windows than MacOS?

Just the whole setup of files and settings, it’s just a lot more familiar because I was raised on windows. (I also have some cyberpatriots in the past, and that is all windows-based)

When I was on the helpdesk I preferred Windows over Mac as it was easier to get stuff done. Now I'm in Systems and back to Mac as most things I do are cloud based.
Most of my federal client work is on thinkpads, but I try to avoid Windows whenever I can. My actual employer gave me the option of a Windows laptop or Macbook and I went with a Mac. My personal is also a macbook pro. Easier for development, terminal use, and configurations to me

People definitely notice. Even my best friend who is all Android likes the design of it.

unnamed.jpg

Simply beautiful.

I'm not really a watch guy and haven't worn one since the G-Shock surge from 2006-2009. I want the Ultra but I can't justify paying that price for it. I'll probably just do an SE or 8 eventually.

Simply beautiful.

I'm not really a watch guy and haven't worn one since the G-Shock surge from 2006-2009. I want the Ultra but I can't justify paying that price for it. I'll probably just do an SE or 8 eventually.
Same, used to wear a gshock but I might be looking to get an Apple Watch.

Splurge if you can. The Ultra is amazing. Battery life matches the video reviews of 2 days plus. I really like the flat screen to sharp edge bezels. Ordered some other bands already
$800 is steep asf for a watch tho. The Apple Watch SE looks a lot more friendly

Splurge if you can. The Ultra is amazing. Battery life matches the video reviews of 2 days plus. I really like the flat screen to sharp edge bezels. Ordered some other bands already

$800 is steep asf for a watch tho. The Apple Watch SE looks a lot more friendly

I'll see. Maybe with my Christmas bonus or if I sell some shoes. Getting a new Macbook makes more sense if I'm paying that. Here the watch is $1100 CDN.

iPhone XIV pro max

I get random haptics sometimes. And it continues for at least 15 secs and then I just exit or do a reset and it goes away.

Anyone ever have that happen to them.

And just now I was texting someone my screen kept on scrolling up randomly.

iPhone XIV pro max

I get random haptics sometimes. And it continues for at least 15 secs and then I just exit or do a reset and it goes away.

Are you updated to iOS 16.1

iPhone XIV pro max

happens to me to. best way to stop it is just lock the phone, seems to stop after that. happened to me a
few times since i’ve had it

Back
Top Bottom