Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I’m having to touch my screen too hard to get a response. Think I’m exchanging this unit.
**** way too clunky

Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 10.17.33 PM.png

Seriously considering replacing my AP pro with these if the mic is good quality. Love the clear design.

You guys think the Apple Watch 7 is worth it or should I just go ahead and grab the 8? I considered the Ultra, but that's doing to much lol

Now that I have actual mechanical watches I wear when I don’t want an Apple Watch on my wrist, I don’t think I’d be opposed to an Ultra down the line if I can get past that obnoxious orange button. Maybe gen 2

So, I have a Apple Watch Series 4 that still works fine, but I have been eyeing that ultra! Even with my series 4 working fine, you guys think it’s worth jumping to the ultra? Do you really have to have a separate phone number for the ultra since it has built In Cellar?

So, I have an Apple Watch Series 4 that still works fine, but I have been eyeing that ultra! Even with my series 4 working fine, you guys think it’s worth jumping to the ultra? Do you really have to have a separate phone number for the ultra since it has built In Cellar?
The cellular is just a feature you enable with your carrier (and pay for) it has the same phone # as your phone I believe.

Bruhs, since the weather is hot AF now i’ll be sitting in my car and have my phone connected to the car charger and the phone heats up like crazy. Sometimes the warning will pop up on the screen and say it stopped charging because the phone temperature is too hot.

Yeah, it’s kinda annoying. Esprcially if i’m using my phone for navigation and have it on a phone holder on the dashboard. I gotta turn up the AC all the way or my phone might catch on fire.

For those of you who have a case on your 14 Pro Max, do you have any recommendation?

Leather cases, even the cheap ones from Amazon feel great after some wear. I dont like silicone cases much but my friend has one and the phone just "feels" heavier? Or more premium? Maybe cause I feel the metal and its hard (pause) and the leather case is soft? I kinda like it.

You guys think the Apple Watch 7 is worth it or should I just go ahead and grab the 8? I considered the Ultra, but that's doing to much lol

IM DEF COPPING THE ULTRA WHEN I COP THE 15PM IN SEPTEMBER🔥.

I HAVE THIS SE WATCH, ITS KIND OF BORING😂

$3500 sheesh I will wait till 3rd gen funny they never mentioned battery life

Back
Top Bottom