Option 4: 14" Macbook Pro

- 16GB RAM
- 1 TB
- Pro Apps Bundle
- $2125 USD/$2875 CDN
i just got this macbook off ebay for like 1300
love it so far
1692855305705.png

They finally upgraded us to M2 MacBook Pro’s at work from our old intel ones and they are spectacular. Silent, fast and the screens are sick. Little heavier than I was expecting but I’ll live with it.

I swear the simple fact I sub to APPLEcare means I will not need it.
I'm walking yesterday and in my stroll my right hand releases my phone at a point of about 4ft off the ground and it reaches about 6ft in the air before smacking right to the tile floor.
I have to replace the screen protector, that is it.
This thing has no case, just cam and screen glass protection.

team raw took an L 2 days ago, I cracked the back of my 14PM and had it replaced yesterday at Apple.

$29 :pimp:

They replaced all the internals, the only thing kept was the front glass and camera module. New battery and the whole 9.

Only inconvenient thing was backing everything up and going to Verizon to have it reactivated with the new IMEI.

My 12 mini is killing me - the battery is trash and I get this warning in battery health.

IMG_6265.jpeg

But the main issue is that it crashes all the time - Safari and other apps too.

Anyone know if replacing the battery will help that? That’s easy enough to get done - but if it still crashes there’s no point and I’d just get a new one. Don’t know what though - I like the form factor of the mini and don’t want a big phone.

This is your interpretation of a jig?
Saving $80 at costco? you suburban urban cats are funny.
I'm waiting until after they announce to new one, then the exchange will will slash prices. I predict great a deal on the ultra at the exchange during Black Friday.

My 12 mini is killing me - the battery is trash and I get this warning in battery health.

IMG_6265.jpeg

But the main issue is that it crashes all the time - Safari and other apps too.

Anyone know if replacing the battery will help that? That’s easy enough to get done - but if it still crashes there’s no point and I’d just get a new one. Don’t know what though - I like the form factor of the mini and don’t want a big phone.
It should help

Back
Top Bottom