Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I was hoping my order would've been bumped up for delivery today. My order hasn't even updated lmao.

It's funny reading the posts on MacRumors tripping out about their delivery not going to be on time though.

I'm looking at the box just sitting outside my door... 2hrs before my oldest gets home to rescue it.

1695401232055.png

Yikes.

I think my soft metal (Ti) concerns are valid...

But gawdang I can't wait to be using a lighter device. I have to tighten my belt just to put the 14 Pro Max in my pocket so it's normally in my hand 80-90% of the time. Over it.

Anyone able to still find the pro maxes locally? Looks all dried up over here and I need a new phone asap to be waiting until late October-November :smh:

Anyone able to still find the pro maxes locally? Looks all dried up over here and I need a new phone asap to be waiting until late October-November :smh:
where are you?
theres plenty available in SoCal im thinking about doing next day pickup
if you really want maybe i can help you out?

I only upgraded because Xfinity Mobile gave me $830 trade in so figured “why not?” Had no complaints about current 128 GB 13 Pro; battery health at 88% but could replace it if needed.

Haven’t really played around with the 15 Pro yet to get a great opinion but feels super iterative, nothing overly compelling for my use case. It’s lighter but holding both I prefer the heft of the 13 Pro. That drop test between 14/15 didn’t help either.

It’s only $7 a month so I guess I’ll keep it but kinda meh so far.

Using the blue 15 Pro. Pretty nice. Coming from a 12 Pro so nothing drastic either. Feels nice in hand. For me it feels heavier than the 12 Pro.

Phones use to be my life. Now I could care less. Only upgraded because my work will pay for it and my battery was on the decline. Not planning on switching from AT&T either so figured why not.

Using the blue 15 Pro. Pretty nice. Coming from a 12 Pro so nothing drastic either. Feels nice in hand. For me it feels heavier than the 12 Pro.

Phones use to be my life. Now I could care less. Only upgraded because my work will pay for it and my battery was on the decline. Not planning on switching from AT&T either so figured why not.

The 12 was beautifully light but undersized battery, you shouldn't be able to tell much of a difference in regard to weight.

Back
Top Bottom