Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Whenever I upgrade to an iPhone that has the action button I’ll prolly just put mine to camera or flashlight

I've had my 15 Pro for 2 weeks now.
For those of you that had the 15 P/PM for 2 weeks or more what are your takes on the phone?
Upgrading from a 13 mini this 15P is dope.
I kinda wanted to do the exchange for the Pro Max but I'm good now.
I need to take more pics, the camera is amazing.
Upgrading from 12P its an actual upgrade. Speed, display, camera, battery, screen, lightness, etc. I was hesitant at first but Im so glad I upgraded instead of waiting.
what yall use the action button for?
Podcast for now but legit forget I even have it sometimes lol

Went from a 12 to 15 plus. Been a day and I love it. Was super hesitant to grab a new phone but so glad I did. Forgot bout the whole usb c thing so I didnt have a charger for a whole day and battery life was amazing. My 12 woulda did 3hrs later had I been without a charger 😂

for all u team raw folks
i had my 14pro for almost a year dropped multiple times and it was fine
Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 9.17.56 AM.png

dropped my 15 pm on the back once and its already cracked :lol:
Buddy that 14 is legit AF with the drops.
I still think the Apple+ insurance is what’s keeping my phone in check. As soon as o cancel that **** it’s getting busted. I’ve gone through 10screen/camera protectors. Those aleays chip with the drop. Put a brand new one on yesterday and dropped my phone in between my Car door and seat while Driving. Forgot about it and opened my door(Tahoe about 3ft drop to driveway) to get out and boom, right on the corner. Cracked the protector in two places, dinged the corner again(they are all dinged and the sides too) and that was it.
**** legit

Instant Youtube... I stream content about 7-8hrs/day and having it at the touch of a button has been a sheer joy. That and USB-C is just heaven...

I've got 4 shortcuts on my lock screen as well as the usual camera and flashlight - gets me to the things I use regularly at the touch of a button.

Am I missing something about the action button or is it just a hardware version of that with a single function?

I've got 4 shortcuts on my lock screen as well as the usual camera and flashlight - gets me to the things I use regularly at the touch of a button.

Am I missing something about the action button or is it just a hardware version of that with a single function?

Def missing something.

You'd have to search YouTube... but most use it like you just described, and as I do, simply as a "hotkey". But it has advanced features that go wayyyyy beyond just activating regular smartphone functions or opening apps.

But even in its simplest form, just activating apps, there is no third-party "widget" apps required.

Last edited:
people can get crazy with that action button

some even been able to use it to connect to an app and then use to open their garage door for example or activate/deactivate your house alarm

it can get complicated how to do it if you’re new to it which most people thats been using apple for a while probably are

people can get crazy with that action button

some even been able to use it to connect to an app and then use to open their garage door for example or activate/deactivate your house alarm

it can get complicated how to do it if you’re new to it which most people thats been using apple for a while probably are
My home security can utilize Siri to do things such as unlock my front door or turn on or off certain lights or smart fixtures

Y'all mess with iPads?
I saw several tech sites saying Apple supposed to announce/reveal a new line up of iPads.
I been looking at some lately. Hopefully the rumors are true

I'm a must have an iPad guy. Ever since the first one was released. Even had a few 3G models before the Plus size phones came out.

I am now on my 2nd Pro model (don't know what gen) and have not felt compelled to upgrade since grabbing a model with USB-C and Promotion display... it has to be almost 4-5 years old now but it does everything I need without breaking a sweat. Not sure what they could add that would make me want to re-invest or pass this to one of the kids for a new one.

had the iPad Pro but sold it and got the iPad mini.

The Pro was too big to use when i was laying down and watching shows/youtube.

The size of the mini was perfect.

I've had my 15 Pro for 2 weeks now.
For those of you that had the 15 P/PM for 2 weeks or more what are your takes on the phone?
Upgrading from a 13 mini this 15P is dope.
I kinda wanted to do the exchange for the Pro Max but I'm good now.
I need to take more pics, the camera is amazing.
I love it. Battery limit to 80% has been a game changer. I'm upgrading from the 14 pro max. I love the action Button as well.

Just got my 15Pro. Setup was pretty seamless.

I cant seem to configure the action button to voice capture though.
IMG_1896.png

Back
Top Bottom