Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
So, today I opened the package for my ultra 2 and the actual watch was gone…smh. Someone at the warehouse opened the package of the watch and took out the watch and left everything there…smh. They even took the watch band. I knew something was suspicious because the lid that you open to get the watch, it was cut open on the side…smh

Thankfully, Amazon got top tier service and they’re shipping me a new one that will arrive on Saturday. If this happens again, I’ll just get a refund and not get the watch. People are some haters man..
Shocked Amazon did that for you. I noticed more companies are fighting back on this stuff and just dealing with the shipping company which usually back fires

Shocked Amazon did that for you. I noticed more companies are fighting back on this stuff and just dealing with the shipping company which usually back fires
Yeah, the actual Amazon box was un touched and you would’ve thought nothing happened to the watch. The actual Apple ultra two box was tampered. It was clearly an Amazon worker who stole it and packed it like nothing happened. If the one I get today is the same, I’m just going to request a refund.

They prolly have a bunch of seasonal workers not giving af thinking the company is too big to bother catching them

From what I’ve heard that is not the case with Amazon lol

Which ipad and what gen. Google or search on youtube and follow the directions to boot the ipad into recovery mode.
Stuck At An Owner Lock Now With An Old Staff Member Credentials I Can’t Get Passed.

Spent Hours Las Night Configuring Manual DNS Servers With No Luck.

Might Be Headed To A Middle Of The Mall Kiosk Unless You Got Any Other Advice.

Hopefully Didn’t Go Too Far Down The Rabbit Hole >D

oh man, my Ultra 2 is supposed to be delivered today. Hope i actually get a watch.... 🤞🤞🤞

Where can i also get bands that aren't $45? Something that isn't so 'sporty'? like a traditional band....

Amazon got a **** load of bands.
I bought and returned a bunch, quality is hit or miss. Ended up buying from Apple instead.
Nitpicky but I can tell the difference.

Watch came today not tampered! Lol.

IMG_5831.jpeg

This ultra 2 is built very well! It’s a shame that they pulled it off shelves. Easily the best Apple Watch to buy by far. I can see myself having this watch for a very long time! My series 4 was still working fine, but it was time for an upgrade lol.

Watch came today not tampered! Lol.

IMG_5831.jpeg

This ultra 2 is built very well! It’s a shame that they pulled it off shelves. Easily the best Apple Watch to buy by far. I can see myself having this watch for a very long time! My series 4 was still working fine, but it was time for an upgrade lol.
I up graded from a series 4 too LOL. ended up giving it to my mom.

I feel like I'll have this for awhile too like i did my series 4.....

Took yall’s advice and got my wife an SE
Early November Walmart had first gen for $110 grabbed two of them

Giving my oldest son the other one for his birthday next week

Any recs where I could buy a 4th/5th gen iPad mini? Would like to get one for my daughter. Considering the eBay route, but wanted to hear what you guys recommend.

so if i bought my watch from Amazon last thursday, can I still get apple care?

I know you can purchase apple care up to how many days after the item purchase but that's through apple. don't know how it works with 3rd party though.....

I know you can purchase apple care up to how many days after the item purchase but that's through apple. don't know how it works with 3rd party though.....
depends on which watch. If series 9, assuming apple stops production, wont be worth getting apple care due to the fact they have no parts to fix it with.
Ultra 2 uses the same parts as the ultra so I think you're fine there but I could be wrong

I would imagine if they don’t have parts to fix or unable to replace they’d give you something close to an equivalent.

So IMO still worth having cause a cheap penny to replace vs buying a whole new watch

Works the same with 3rd party as well. They have record of when you purchase it rather it's via them or the 3rd party.

Dope video of how Apple basically turned Ireland into a tax haven for tech companies. I didn't realize how they actually went about it.

Back
Top Bottom