Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I sold my 13 pro max on there last fall when I upgraded, and had an easy enough experience. Sold my 11 pro max on there too, same thing. Biggest thing with it is just pricing it right so it to move it.

My android died so using an iphone 13 pro I had sitting in the box.

Why does the screen have this nasty yellow tint as default? Had to turn off true tone

Last edited:
I use Klymen. Super legit. Ship them the phone on Monday and you're paid by Wednesday. If they have an issue with the device they'll email you first.

Klymen
da r entertainment da r entertainment Super rep for your suggestion bro.

Decided to give Klymen a shot. They processed it on the same day they received it and the Payment came through a few hours later. They also had the highest trade-in value I was seeing online :pimp:

What do y’all use to block ads on websites? It’s annoying. Been using chrome and not safari. Both have ads

6jwxninufsyc1.webp

Yeah think I’ll do the same, trade my
Mini in for a 11-in Pro. I don’t like that I can’t use one of the older keyboards for it though

Yeah think I’ll do the same, trade my
Mini in for a 11-in Pro. I don’t like that I can’t use one of the older keyboards for it though
I didn’t recognize that it was you with da new any. Is da Tesla still working out for you?

I didn’t recognize that it was you with da new any. Is da Tesla still working out for you?

Good reminder for me to change it back, forgot about that.

Love it, coming up on two years of ownership with thankfully no issues. My next one will be a Tacoma or Tundra though, I’m ready for truck life

Back
Top Bottom