Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Wallet in back pocket, keys in left pocket, Iphone in right pocket. Why would anyone put keys with their phone
This too. I have dedicated pockets for things. Right pocket is keys, lighters, gum, coins etc. Left pocket Cell. Back pocket wallet.

I stay in tight pants.

5.5 is a no go

Taking my 4S out of my pocket in the car while driving is a struggle.  Slide my phone in my shirt top pocket too when in meetings for easier access.  Cant be standing up or leaning back every 4 seconds to take out my phone

I don't do backpockets at all I guess. Usually I have wallet on one side and keys on the other. If I get that 6 Plus, i'd have to go where the wallet is and that will be a pain.

I use a card holder, so my wallet and phone are both in my back pocket.

Keys hang from my belt loop on the side, or wifey puts them in her purse/baby bag.

I travel light. Everything else can stay in the car

Right pocket is exclusively for my phone.

Keys and Chapstick go in the left + gum, lighter and condoms if I'm going out.

Wallet goes back right.

Everyday since 9th grade.

Last edited:
i try to keep my phone in my jacket but if i'm in a tshirt, then it goes to my left pocket (i hate phone fadez on da rawz)

Not even. But I do carry tons of other crap in pockets like my keys, wallet, badge to get in the office, gum and other such things. Just might be a real pain but I might get the large phone as a trial and if any, return it and get the smaller one.

On another note, anyone see Orbit Key. Some way to hold all your keys where it won't scratch your phone in your pocket.

home-featured-promo.png

Keysmart is another one:
i have something kinda similar from ralph lauren. works fine for me

keep my phone in my back left pocket...

Team NoCase :smokin

Keys in back right

Cardholder in front left

Chapstick, eyedrops, zippo in front right

damnnn why the hell did they make the area above and below the screen so big?  Phone is going to be bigger than phones like the Note 4 that have bigger screens

That RL key holder is clean. They still sell that?
nah its gone now its from last season

it was kinda of expensive for what it is

but when polo had that 65% of glitch i scooped it for like 19 dollars 
roll.gif

I stay in tight pants.
5.5 is a no go

Taking my 4S out of my pocket in the car while driving is a struggle.  Slide my phone in my shirt top pocket too when in meetings for easier access.  Cant be standing up or leaning back every 4 seconds to take out my phone

:rofl: struggling with the 4s? Time for some new pants bro before even considering the new iPhones :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom