Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Because people will buy it no matter what.

Apple could put their logo on this and release it next year and everyone would start lining up a week in advance to pay $500 and call it revolutionary and explain how Apple has reinvented texting with their number pad texting system:
View media item 1174956
You're still going at it :lol:

Seriously. Phone was shown 24hrs ago and that guy is still trolling in here :lol:

Go enjoy your android and let us enjoy this crap apple is giving us :rofl:

Last edited:

Some of the dudes in here need to spend less time on their phones and more time with a woman or get a hobby. lol
Good first post 
indifferent.gif

Not sure its bitterness but non Apple folks do feel some type of way about all this iPhone news
Anti-Apple people are hilarious. I don't even think they realize how absurd they sound, just as guilty as the Apple fan boys.
So because others really like a product, you hate it? Or it is because they hype it up?
I always get a laugh at of "that guy" who always has to go against the grain.

strong first post on a forum that is mostly about sneakers...
Enjoying something and spending days arguing of what is better aren't the samething. Not sure where you're going with that.

Guess you can add yourself to the YNS List with a single tap via your iphone 6 or Note 4, hear it supports NFC now.

Anyways, getting the 5.5 64 or 128gb iphone.  I can hold a iPad mini with 1 hand easily, and can use the Note 3 with one hand no problems, so I`m not worried about the size.

dont do that ish b 

just get the 2 year. Its basically glorified layaway where you dont keep the phone. its like leasing a phone :lol:

If you have more than 10 GB's then the Verizon Edge and AT&T Next programs seem like the best bet... Unless my math is off...

Verizon Edge:
$0 Down and 0% Interest on Full Price phone
$25 monthly line access discount per line
Avoid the $30 Upgrade Fee
20 months of Installation Payments

If I keep the phone (Ex: iPhone 6+ 128GB) for 20 months then it will cost me a total of $449 ($949-$500 in Monthly Access Discount over 20 months) and I own it...

VS.

$499 & Tax + $30 Upgrade Fee upon purchase

Unless I'm missing something I'll save $80 by going the Verizon Edge route for 20 Months without having to pay the subsidized cost of the phone upfront while still being locked in for 2 years... Plus I'd have the ability to upgrade sooner... I keep telling myself it's to good to be true, but this is the info I've gathered in my research of the Verizon Edge Program...

If you have more than 10 GB's then the Verizon Edge and AT&T Next programs seem like the best bet... Unless my math is off...

Verizon Edge:
$0 Down and 0% Interest on Full Price phone
$25 monthly line access discount per line
Avoid the $30 Upgrade Fee
20 months of Installation Payments

If I keep the phone (Ex: iPhone 6+ 128GB) for 20 months then it will cost me a total of $449 ($949-$500 in Monthly Access Discount over 20 months) and I own it...

VS.

$499 & Tax + $30 Upgrade Fee upon purchase

Unless I'm missing something I'll save $80 by going the Verizon Edge route for 20 Months without having to pay the subsidized cost of the phone upfront while still being locked in for 2 years... Plus I'd have the ability to upgrade sooner... I keep telling myself it's to good to be true, but this is the info I've gathered in my research of the Verizon Edge Program...
the VZW edge stuff isnt bad if you plan on keeping your phone or pay full retail because once the phone is paid off your bill is 25 bucks cheaper (assuming you have more than 8gb of data, 15 or 10 bucks cheaper if you are on a 8gb or less plan)

mehhh only way to get the VZW $200 rebate by turning in your old phone is either in store or send in your phone. Guess Ill just wait a week and go in the store on the 19th and do it all at once, still gotta get my cracked screen fixed prior to doing that as well smh..

mehhh only way to get the VZW $200 rebate by turning in your old phone is either in store or send in your phone. Guess Ill just wait a week and go in the store on the 19th and do it all at once, still gotta get my cracked screen fixed prior to doing that as well smh..
cracked screen will cost you 100 (assuming you have a 5 or 5s), youre better off selling the broken device on Ebay imo. Damaged iphone 5 and 5s go for more than 200.

It's a simple as apple makes a damn good device. If you don't like iOS that's on you, but it works well for me and jailbreak keeps me hooked. Speaking of jailbreak I hope it doesn't take until Christmas again to for a iOS 8 exploit. I need movie box.

Last edited:

cracked screen will cost you 100 (assuming you have a 5 or 5s), youre better off selling the broken device on Ebay imo. Damaged iphone 5 and 5s go for more than 200.
sadly I had got it fixed the first time I cracked it (first time ever cracking an iphone) and paid $80 and then a week later the same effin thing happened 
mad.gif
 but the guy said he would charge me $60 this time, but you might be right just going the ebay route..

From Left pocket is for the wallet, front right pocket is for the phone, and keys go hooked on the belt loop. Prollbabltgonna cop the 4.7 and get out of Verizon and then sell my iPod touch 5th gen and iPhone 4s. Keeping my iPad mini tho

Android users are so bitter
I must be the only open non-argumentative android user in here

Ive had both now. Excited to go play around with new iphone and the GS5

which ever impresses me more .. im buying

#teamNOteam

Last edited:
mean.gif
 at tryna convert those baptized by Apple.  They are the chosen ones.  In the name of the iMac, the iPod, and RetinaHD.  Amen.

Yeah, people saying they might as well just get an ipad mini. Nah, stop exaggerating. Just go to the store and look at the big sized phones to get a feel for them. If you think they'll be too big for you to catry around everyday then just get the smaller phone.
Yeah it's not rocket science. Go test a Note 3 out in-store then you'll know what it's like to hold a 6+.
Think I'm going 5.5 if I don't like it sell it for over retail and call it a day
That's what I'm saying!
We don't go in the android thread and bash those who like android. How can I block some of these dudes?
Haha I'm in both threads and do neither. It's not hard, just enjoy what you got and talk objectively. It's not like Apple/Android are your momma.

Anyways, getting the 5.5 64 or 128gb iphone.  I can hold a iPad mini with 1 hand easily, and can use the Note 3 with one hand no problems, so I`m not worried about the size.
Note 3 hasn't been an issue for me. From time to time it might be tough to grab that top corner of the phone, but it seems Apple addressed that issue so I'll be happy with the 6+.

Android users are so bitter
I must be the only open non-argumentative android user in here

Ive had both now. Excited to go play around with new iphone and the GS5

which ever impresses me more .. im buying

#teamNOteam
You're not alone. I've been in here saying this... Seems like common sense though... no?

mean.gif
 at tryna convert those baptized by Apple.  They are the chosen ones.  In the name of the iMac, the iPod, and RetinaHD.  Amen.
No conversion necessary. Why is everyone so worried about having the better phone? Just get a phone that fits you and be done with it. No argument needed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom