• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Question to people in NYC who pre-ordered an iPhone from apple before,

Do you receive the iPhone on luanch day or does it ship on luanch day & you receive if a day or 2 later?

Those of you asking when does apple or whoever actually take the money from your account when you order...

YOUR ASKING THE WRONG QUESTION ...

You should be asking yourself do I really need to be buying this $200+ (depending what you want) phone right now since im concerned about when the money is taken out.

You either dont have the money or you need to handle the other priorities that tie up your money which you are trying to plan around. Same goes for those new kicks

First time I've actually been interested in copping an iPhone... May get that "plus". I'm too used to the 5"+ life for the regular one.

i found a verizon iPhone 4 or 4s a while ago. phone was locked so i couldn't really find the owner. one random number was texting it and it wasn't saved as a contact so it showed up on the screen. i tried texting them asking whose phone it was and how i could return it, but the guy was like i'll let them know you found it and kept texting the same phone i had in my possession smh. dunno what to do with it, but i guess if someone wants it to trade into verizon for the $200 credit, they can have it. i don't have verizon so it's no use for me.

Question to people in NYC who pre-ordered an iPhone from apple before,

Do you receive the iPhone on luanch day or does it ship on luanch day & you receive if a day or 2 later?
launch day 

dat ish will be at your door promtly

Thank god for still having a good working condition iPhone 4S. Gonna put that $200 GC towards the 6+.
can you expound on this because im in the same situation

Saw the Verizon deal on here, so i went and chatted with a Verizon rep to confirm and this is what the rep said when i asked;

Angelo Gonzales: I just ran into this trade-in older iPhone device to get a free 16GB iPone 6 business, is this true?
Symone D.: I'd be happy to assist you.
Symone D.: Yes. It would be true.
Symone D.: For the free trade in program on the iphone 6 16GB you would come and pre-order the phone online, pay for the phone in the order process. Once you get the new iphone 6 and  trade in your old iphone you would get a $200 visa gift card back for the trade in. The iphone has to be in good working condition with no cracks on it.
Angelo Gonzales: Ohhh, and which iPhones can be traded in for that $200 GC? I currently have an iPhone 4S in good working condition with no cracks
Symone D.: The 4, 4s, 5, and 5c.
Symone D.: The 5s would be worth $300
Angelo Gonzales: Say i want the iPhone 6+ instead of the regular 6, could i just pay the difference?
Angelo Gonzales: would i still get the $200 or is that a completely different deal?
Symone D.: You would still get the $200 back.
Angelo Gonzales: Awww yeahhhh
Angelo Gonzales: For sure!

Also, i asked another rep how long the deal is going to run for and she said until September 30th.

Saw the Verizon deal on here, so i went and chatted with a Verizon rep to confirm and this is what the rep said when i asked;

Angelo Gonzales: I just ran into this trade-in older iPhone device to get a free 16GB iPone 6 business, is this true?
Symone D.: I'd be happy to assist you.
Symone D.: Yes. It would be true.
Symone D.: For the free trade in program on the iphone 6 16GB you would come and pre-order the phone online, pay for the phone in the order process. Once you get the new iphone 6 and  trade in your old iphone you would get a $200 visa gift card back for the trade in. The iphone has to be in good working condition with no cracks on it.
Angelo Gonzales: Ohhh, and which iPhones can be traded in for that $200 GC? I currently have an iPhone 4S in good working condition with no cracks
Symone D.: The 4, 4s, 5, and 5c.
Symone D.: The 5s would be worth $300
Angelo Gonzales: Say i want the iPhone 6+ instead of the regular 6, could i just pay the difference?
Angelo Gonzales: would i still get the $200 or is that a completely different deal?
Symone D.: You would still get the $200 back.
Angelo Gonzales: Awww yeahhhh
Angelo Gonzales: For sure!

Also, i asked another rep how long the deal is going to run for and she said until September 30th.
i have att 
frown.gif

if you have Verizon and turn in your old iphone 4,4s,5,5s they will give you a $200 rebate towards the new phone. Meanwhile I keep going back and forth between which phone i want 6 or 6+, decisions man

Anyone know if its a rebate card or like a visa gift card they give you back? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

if you have Verizon and turn in your old iphone 4,4s,5,5s they will give you a $200 rebate towards the new phone. Meanwhile I keep going back and forth between which phone i want 6 or 6+, decisions man

Anyone know if its a rebate card or like a visa gift card they give you back? :nerd:

Visa Gift Card.

I think it's a gift card, the catch is in order to qualify you have to sign up or renew a 2 year contract

Last edited:
Am I the only one that didn't want a bigger screen? I'm still rocking the 4s and am very happy with the size. I was waiting to upgrade, and now feel like if I want the best product I need to get the 6+, not the 6 (apple marketing at work) which seems HUGE. Torn on what to do 
frown.gif

Also, if I was that tight on cash my last priority would be a new iphone 
mean.gif
 to some of the people in here. Prolly the same ones making payments on a BMW while living in a shack.

Last edited:
Those of you asking when does apple or whoever actually take the money from your account when you order...

YOUR ASKING THE WRONG QUESTION ...

You should be asking yourself do I really need to be buying this $200+ (depending what you want) phone right now since im concerned about when the money is taken out.

You either dont have the money or you need to handle the other priorities that tie up your money which you are trying to plan around. Same goes for those new kicks
Well, for me at least, I got the money other places saved. Trying to only spend my day-to-day dough which I'll have on Friday. I could transfer, but for me it's either I buy it and don't touch my savings or I don't buy it. I think that's pretty fiscally responsible.

looks like Best Buy is giving a 125 credit for the Sprint 4s. That is better than the 68 sprint is offering. Lets hope that number doesnt change in the next few weeks

Definitely contemplating on picking up the iPhone 6 with the Verizon trade in deal. I'm just wondering how much extra it would cost with an early upgrade fee since I just picked up my 5s in February.

Am I the only one that didn't want a bigger screen? I'm still rocking the 4s and am very happy with the size. I was waiting to upgrade, and now feel like if I want the best product I need to get the 6+, not the 6 (apple marketing at work) which seems HUGE. Torn on what to do :frown:  

Also, if I was that tight on cash my last priority would be a new iphone :smh:  to some of the people in here. Prolly the same ones making payments on a BMW while living in a shack.

the 6 plus isnt that much better if at all.

get the 6, its a HUGE upgrade over the 4S/5S and you will not regret it.

Back
Top Bottom