Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Am I the only one that didn't want a bigger screen? I'm still rocking the 4s and am very happy with the size. I was waiting to upgrade, and now feel like if I want the best product I need to get the 6+, not the 6 (apple marketing at work) which seems HUGE. Torn on what to do :frown:  

Also, if I was that tight on cash my last priority would be a new iphone :smh:  to some of the people in here. Prolly the same ones making payments on a BMW while living in a shack.

That 6+ is like a damn control next to the 4s

6b902677_image.jpeg

Am I the only one that didn't want a bigger screen? I'm still rocking the 4s and am very happy with the size. I was waiting to upgrade, and now feel like if I want the best product I need to get the 6+, not the 6 (apple marketing at work) which seems HUGE. Torn on what to do :frown:  

Also, if I was that tight on cash my last priority would be a new iphone :smh:  to some of the people in here. Prolly the same ones making payments on a BMW while living in a shack.

I was an advocate for keeping the screen size, but once you use a bigger screen you really see the benefits.

Plus 4S doesnt even get LTE. You been missing out.

Took my friends note and tried it in my hand and put it in my pocket. Looks like I don't need to switch from "teamNUThuggers" to "teamNTdenim". 6plus it is.

I was an advocate for keeping the screen size, but once you use a bigger screen you really see the benefits.

Plus 4S doesnt even get LTE. You been missing out.
what's weird is my mom's iPhone 4 was getting LTE the other day... or at least it said it was. I was very confused.

AT&T is giving me 200.00 for my 5 64 gig....might as well
I'm tempted to give you 220 paypal and have you ship it to me.

Sorry for being a pain if this has been said already (I just don't want to catch up on 8 pages since yesterday) but do we have a drop time for Verizon? Edit, nevermind all it took was a visit to vzw website.... 12am online
Verizon said today to me they will have a select# available at Midnight EST TONIGHT.

And don't forget that you shouldn't be paying 1 penny to upgrade with Verizon, just a 2 year contract and the 6/16gb is free

anymore media pics with 5.5 in hand? trying to see more and more before tomorrow night

I'm tempted to give you 220 paypal and have you ship it to me.
Verizon said today to me they will have a select# available at Midnight EST TONIGHT.

And don't forget that you shouldn't be paying 1 penny to upgrade with Verizon, just a 2 year contract and the 6/16gb is free
Lol You're going to be pissed when you have to pay the Upgrade fee (believe its still 18 bucks) and tax.

Just ordered a clear Spigen case for the 6plus, should get here friday, this should hold me down until the Mophie 6plus case drops.

iphone 6+ 64 or 128gb + Mophie Juice Pack + Jailbreak + Unlimited Web = God phone.

screw it, im going best buy tomorrow and hold one of those big androids and that will tell me what i need to know

hopefully i remember to stop in

When you preorder the phone , does Apple take the money immediately or when it shipped?

i dont understnd the point behind these questions..?

:nerd:

When you preorder an item on Amazon, they don't charge you until the item is shipped. I think he's asking if it's the same way.

but why?

lack of money?

does it matter if they charge you soon as you order or in a day or two when they ship?

just odd, thats all
he's a broke boy that's all

lordcashmere lordcashmere I've a Business account not a standard so I don't pay upgrade fees, and accessories are at some kind of discount or something.

Upgrade fees are free though, I tried to change back to a standard plan today because the Business Portal never works and they never email/text me when my data is 75-90% so I go over constantly, I could go on how bad business sucks, but anyway I didn't switch back because I got tired of being on the phone by the time they could finish processing the change

Back
Top Bottom