Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
you are paying for the phone either way. so IMO its not a big deal especially when you put it on your bill most like people do

You are right. But with their plans and how much you have to put down to get the monthly payment down to a reasonable rate is a little unrealistic to me.

is this for upgrade or new contract? or are you a current subscriber with the new plans :nerd:

I'm a current member, I've been with them for a year and a half.

on the new no contract plans? or did you have an upgrae

only asking because my brother has the 5 and will most likely be getting the 6 or 6 plus so knowing him and being lazy he would just put the 5 in a drawer to collect dust for years. hes better off going to tmobile and getting some cash to put towards the stupid full price of the phone :x

I got shipping confirmation today and my phone will be here Friday. I ordered a case that I really like but don't know if it will here so I might need a cheap secondary case. I am also hoping the Zagg kiosk at the mall will be able to have a shield next week as well. I have never had a phone on the first day but I really need one because my phone does not have the storage that I need nor is it functioning real smoothly.

if anyone is considering jumping ship from AT&T you may be eligible for a discount from Verizon

my wife per-ordered ours from Verizon and we are getting a discount on our plans...not sure if it's because we previously had contracts with them or because we're switching to them from another carrier

I think she said we have unlimited everything and it will be $100 a month for both of us

right now we pay that but we would pay $30 more per month with AT&T if we got a 2 year contract...we get a $30 discount right now and the only way we can keep that with AT&T is to pay full price for the phone

you are paying for the phone either way. so IMO its not a big deal especially when you put it on your bill most like people do

You are right. But with their plans and how much you have to put down to get the monthly payment down to a reasonable rate is a little unrealistic to me.
Thats ridic. If you look at your bill together its a reasonable price based on what youre choosing. People tend to focus on the price tag of the phone vs. Your bill being 108 with everything unlimited. Thats the problem.

ATT taking the 5 for $200+ forreal? If so, I'll be turning mine in on release day.

Last edited:
Thats ridic. If you look at your bill together its a reasonable price based on what youre choosing. People tend to focus on the price tag of the phone vs. Your bill being 108 with everything unlimited. Thats the problem.

Wait, are you agreeing with me?

Verizon doesnt offer more GB for single line plans? smh

Im mad about this. There 2gb plan is decent at $60 but if you want 4gb jumps to $110 :stoneface:

I tried to talk to ATT at my local spot to see what my options are but they didn't really care if i left or not. Im now considering going to T-mobile. At least ill get more data for cheaper but just gotta figure out how it is in my area. Anyone in the bay area have any complaints on T-mo?

I have the 5s and my contract doesn't end till Jan. 2016 
sick.gif

Theres basically no way of me upgrading huh

I have the 5s and my contract doesn't end till Jan. 2016 
sick.gif

Theres basically no way of me upgrading huh
damn thats how it always is tho..I waited out with my 4s whe the 5 dropped, and when the 5s dropped. unless youre willing to drop a good amount of money

Im mad about this. There 2gb plan is decent at $60 but if you want 4gb jumps to $110
indifferent.gif

I tried to talk to ATT at my local spot to see what my options are but they didn't really care if i left or not. Im now considering going to T-mobile. At least ill get more data for cheaper but just gotta figure out how it is in my area. Anyone in the bay area have any complaints on T-mo?
You go over your 2 gb and they charge $15 for another GB smh. I'm sort of leaning towards T-Mobile too..just gotta research their service here in and around my are. unlimited data would be real nice

Last edited:
I made the switch to verizon single plan. Is their a way to make them throttle your internet so you wont go over 2GB? Kinda like tmbile does.

I made the switch to verizon single plan. Is their a way to make them throttle your internet so you wont go over 2GB? Kinda like tmbile does.
dont think so, i get texts telling menhow much percent ive used but once you go over they'll charge you $15 more

Back
Top Bottom