Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
my issue is peope making others feel like the 6 is crap but they are practically the same phone. same chips, same everything in side that runs it. it does nothing no different. It just has a bigger screen,

no idea why dudes act like a boss over buying a $100 more expensive phone :rofl:

Yes the elitist attitude is unsettling to me. Like you judging people off the phone they have? Really?

I got my 6 on Friday and 64 gig which is a huge upgrade from my 16 gig. I am very happy with my purchase and saw and handled the 6 plus. That phone is way too big. If I need a bigger surface I have the iPad mini so I do not need to carry a huge phone around.

im a fix the back myself then! probably gonna order the parts off amazon like I've done in the last for repairs my friends used to do. And then when the times right, trade it in and get the 6 [emoji]128526[/emoji]

If you are that worried I believe apple will also fix the back of the phone with a genuine part for $29. Look it up or call your local store.

the regular 6 is trash status....6+ or you got the consolation prize
How exactly is it trash?

yall dudes acting high and mighty with ya chest out for buying a phone that costs $100 more like yall spend $1k more over everyone who bought the 6.
Look at dudes screen name. 

Lil bro probably drives a bus pass. 

Moms probably paid for his  6+ and everything.  

laugh.gif

If you used an upgrade spare me the ballin talk. Dropping that $800-$950 unsubsidized can warrant the elitism.

Last edited:
I had to drop $1000 for my phone

I'm happy but I would have preferred to do an upgrade (couldn't or they would raise my plan, no ty)

This whole 6 vs 6+ ordeal is tearing us apart b! We used to be one brand against all, specially Galaxy...Samsung/Android users rejoicing bout this civil war..

If you want the slightly better phone and don't mind the size get the 6+ . If you want a little less hd and don't mind the photo feature that the 6 plus has then the 6 is a damn great phone..

The only reason I'm not trading off my 6plus is bec of the jailbreak that should come out soon.. Multitasking like the note is going to be insane

But if it doesn't come out by my 14 day return period I'm returning my 6plus for the 6 because I only have a 16gb and to fully appreciate the 6+ you need the 64.

I really think some people are getting the 6+ just because it's limited and hard to get at the moment.

This whole 6 vs 6+ ordeal is tearing us apart b! We used to be one brand against all, specially Galaxy...Samsung/Android users rejoicing bout this civil war..

:lol:

I swear some of yall are really trying to stunt online by flashing your iPhone 6+? Lmfao get real

The 6 = General Release
The 6+ = Limited

So this battle of 6 vs 6+ Is actually a thing? I got the 64GB silver 6. My brother got the same thing but he traded his older iPhone in to AT&T and got his 6 for $150, two cases and a iPad mini for free

Picked up my regular 6 on friday. 

It's cool.  It feels like an upgrade and thats about it if that makes sense.  I got a faster phone, the screen is clearer than my 4S.  I haven't really noticed any super speed difference between surfing the web with LTE and 3G.  It seems a little faster.  I miss my jailbreak.  I am not blown away by anything really.  I like it...but as stated its a phone...so idk what people were wanting.  It does everything i need efficiently enough.

All the "nice" additions are software based.  The third party keyboards is nice.  The quicktype feature is ok (not on bitesms's level) the spotlight search upgrade is cool.

Back
Top Bottom