Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
lmao glad im not team skinny jeans then. i have a case and keep mine in pocket.

i can see the bending issue effecting folks who constantly on the move like nyc folks with pub trans and constant walking kneeling and such

OK well i sa both phones in person. The Plus is HUGE man. the 6 is like the perfect size srs. that phone was perfect.

i cant comment honestly on the feel of the phone, it was at best buy on display and it had the black thing attached to the back so i couldnt actually wrap my hands around the phone like everyone does for normal everyday use. the screens on both phones were big, beautiful, and bright.

i really wish i could have held it normally man, SMH

In the article, the guy said he wore slacks to a wedding. Unless he got some wrestler legs, I would expect the slacks to give more so than the phone. .

But imagine if Kim K had a phone in her back pocket. Would straight look like a crescent moon.

Kim-Kardashian-Main.jpg

OK well i sa both phones in person. The Plus is HUGE man. the 6 is like the perfect size srs. that phone was perfect.

i cant comment honestly on the feel of the phone, it was at best buy on display and it had the black thing attached to the back so i couldnt actually wrap my hands around the phone like everyone does for normal everyday use. the screens on both phones were big, beautiful, and bright.

i really wish i could have held it normally man, SMH
yeah that thing connected to it ruins the whole holding it to see if its comfortable. Guess the only way is to hold someone eleses

In the article, the guy said he wore slacks to a wedding. Unless he got some wrestler legs, I would expect the slacks to give more so than the phone. .

But imagine if Kim K had a phone in her back pocket. Would straight look like a crescent moon.

Kim-Kardashian-Main.jpg
the phone would be fried from the radiation of whatever she has in her cheeks 

Got 10 days left to see how I really feel about this plus. I miss the size of my 5 but I know I'm gonna miss the screen on the plus if I were to switch back.

Kim-Kardashian-Main.jpg
lord 
eek.gif

i was planning on getting this phone but this bending stuff has me thinking on passing

lol at their 6 plus bending. im frail and wear sknny jeans, aint **** wrong with mines.

anyways, thinking about going to apple to try and switch out for a space grey 6plus. i got white and gold and its gorgeous but in a 2year investment i need this black one to be happy.

i love it so far though.

Yep, cancelled my iphone 6 plus just in time because this bending of the phone news is new to me.

Lol, the same **** can happen with the regular 6 right? Got me pulling my phone out the case inspecting it and **** :lol:

Back
Top Bottom