Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
So my mom accidently bought the iphone 6 16 gb instead of the 64 gb...if I go in tomorrow to T-Mobile, will I be able to exchange it for a 64 gb?

Where do you even put the code in their site? Cant find anything
It's gone now. They must have noticed everyone doing the deals and taken out the promo box altogether.
mean.gif

so what happened was i traded my 16gb 6plus for his 

iphone 6 64 gb $60 cash and a red silicone case...

he never told me and it turns out the phone he gave me was on a att next plan so at any time he stops paying or cancels his account i get black listed..

i wasn't having it so i hunted him down and threatened him il report it stolen and will both have blacklisted phones if we don't switch back..

now I'm meeting him at the apple store to make the switch... if i don't report back here by this time call 911 on me 
roll.gif

so what happened was i traded my 16gb 6plus for his 
iphone 6 64 gb $60 cash and a red silicone case...

he never told me and it turns out the phone he gave me was on a att next plan so at any time he stops paying or cancels his account i get black listed..

i wasn't having it so i hunted him down and threatened him il report it stolen and will both have blacklisted phones if we don't switch back..
now I'm meeting him at the apple store to make the switch... if i don't report back here by this time call 911 on me :rofl:

I was gonna go say go to your carrier and get the credit back from the plus but I realized there the same price. You still have your 14 days to switch too.

i traded in my 6+ for a 6 the day after release day..stayed with gold. now after seeing space gray i want to exchange for a space gray. does anyone know if i can still do that since its been less than 14 days still?

I posted this yesterday without links but here are the links for the cases I have coming in for my 6 plus. They're serving as temp cases until the otterbox releases.

The cheapest but most rugged looking case
View media item 1200635http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NHGZL8A/?tag=niketalk0e-20
These 2 look like decent cases that will provide some decent protection. Should hold me over until the otterbox
View media item 1200636View media item 1200637http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LOYOA2A/?tag=niketalk0e-20

Personally I care more about having he phone covered and decently protected while still being functional than how they look. Hopefully one those will work well enough until I can get my hands on an otterbox. Hopefully they'll add some weight to the phone too cause it's crazy light.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom