Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Just returned this Verizon 6+ I got in the mail today. Dudes didn't let me cancel when I had pre ordered smh.

I want to switch out my current 16gb for a 64gb but it's going to seem impossible with this 14 day limit

Just returned this Verizon 6+ I got in the mail today. Dudes didn't let me cancel when I had pre ordered smh.

I want to switch out my current 16gb for a 64gb but it's going to seem impossible with this 14 day limit

Return the phone to Verizon and buy from Apple. Check around midnight Apple always gets new stock for in store pick up. This is why I always order though Apple never verizon

Return the phone to Verizon and buy from Apple. Check around midnight Apple always gets new stock for in store pick up. This is why I always order though Apple never verizon

I just did. I purchased first thru Verizon but they Said I had to wait till late October(they shipped early). So I purchased thru apple and picked it up day one. Verizon didn't let me cancel till I received it. So I basically had two phones.

But now I'm realizing I need more memory lol.

Last edited:
I just did. I purchased first thru Verizon but I had to wait till the end of October. So I purchased thru apple and picked it up day one. But now I'm realizing I need more memory. It's not that big of deal tho.

You can still return that to Apple and get a 64 or 128gb just pay the difference. I just went in today and swapped my gold for space gray. In and out in 5 minutes

still on the fence.

should I go for the 6 or get the 6 plus.

Coming from 4s. 

I've held them and they're both bigger than the 4 so I'm torn.

Anyone got a solution to iMessage showing up as your email instead of number? My buddy just updated his phone and now his email is showing.

:nerd:

If you're still having that problem go into send and receive settings and uncheck the email address and it should go back to normal.

My second and third 6 plus just shipped out today. Extra lines with upgrades.anyone else get tracking info today?

Just throwing this out for anyone in the same boat, went into local verizon (So Cal, North Orange County) on Sunday to order a 6, wasn't feelin' the 6+...according to the rep the 6 64g wasn't shipping out until 10-30, while the 6 128g was shipping out 10-3, I didn't want to wait so I ordered the 128g space grey. Came out to close to $500 with tax and upgrade fee, they're giving me $200 for my 4s, but then I get an alert that the thing was sent out for overnight shipping on Monday. Sure enough it was dropped off today. So I don't think the dates they have are always correct, makes my wonder if the 64g wasn't as far back as they were claiming.

Just cancelled my order for the 6+. Wasn't arriving until the third or fourth week of October. There's a few Apple stores around me that had them in so I did the store pickup. Will scoop mine in the AM :smokin :smokin :smokin

still on the fence.

should I go for the 6 or get the 6 plus.

Coming from 4s. 

I've held them and they're both bigger than the 4 so I'm torn.

I went from 4s to 6 Plus, it's the better switch imo, crazy getting use to it as a phone since its so huge but it's doable & kinda nice.
With that said I'm not overly impressed with iOS8 like I thought & my battery dies quicker than I'd like/I experience more quirks than I'd like...just feel the note 4 might not be much better

I don't feel like waiting for a 6+ so unless I wake up and they're magically in stock at my local apple store, I'm going for a 6 in any color at 128GB.

This will be my first non S model since the original.

So if you upgraded your phone with verizon, you lost your unlimited fathered in plan?

Last edited:
Ordered my phone today thru at&t
Expected ship date 11/07/2014 to 11/18/2014

(-______-) sheeeeesh

Canceled mine today. Found some 128gb 6+ at the Apple Store in the Galleria and Baybrook. Galleria sold out before I could cancel with AT&T, but I managed to scoop a silver from Baybrook. Headed to get it now. I recommend keeping an eye on the apple store app, especially a little after midnight. They've been good at updating they're stock. AT&T is rumored to be doing a mass shipment on the 2nd and 14th of October.

Just copped the 6, White/silver jawn. Loving it! I wanted the space gray tho. Can I exchange at a Apple Store or does it have to be at the store I got it from?(tmobile store)

For any sprint chicago people, 6+s starting to pop up at stores. Mostly silver and gold 16gb though
But if that's what you're looking for, should be pretty easy now.

Just copped the 6, White/silver jawn. Loving it! I wanted the space gray tho. Can I exchange at a Apple Store or does it have to be at the store I got it from?(tmobile store)

Wondering the same. Can I go through Apple or it gotta be the same Radio Shack I copped from

OD late.

Long bday celebration/recovery weekend lol.

Went to Apple store after my rotation on Friday. Copped the gold 64gb.

Added apple care.

That 6+ is sex! But I was constantly fumbling to handle it. No pun :frown:

I know its been asked millions of times already but 700+ post is kinda not easy to sort through.

What's a good case to get. I kinda want a clear one to show the gold but Im not hard set on that.

Also is that tempered screen protector worth it? Ive kept the plastic on it so far but after this weekend its filty and I need case it up before my trip to dc this weekend.

Im happy.

Back
Top Bottom