Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Ho am i supposed to activate my phone? the sim is in but i cant text or call?

You activate through itunes

I am in itunes. nothing came up :lol:

the phoen is up and working and backed up, shows tmobile and everything

Eject SIM.

Call T-Mobile.

Update SIM number over the phone.

Done.

edit: use the SIM that came with the phone. I tried activating my 6 with the card from my 5s and it wouldn't work.

i have the sim that came with the phone, its already inside. i assume to call tmobile i guess

found the online thing, if its even the right one. asks for acitvation code which i dont have. i have everything else

found the online thing, if its even the right one. asks for acitvation code which i dont have. i have everything else
I don't know what time zone you live in but if it's not too late take it in to a store so they could activate it for you.

@JayMosEnvied go into settings and turn the sound on. its automatically selected to be off for whatever dumb reason once you update lol. after googling and finding nothing i just thought of it and saw that. lol i had even deleted the app and re downloaded it before trying that out.

Just got my preordered SG iphone 6+ 16gb today. Here is a mini review for anyone interested...

I came from a Note 3, and a iphone 4S prior to that. I have no loyalty to either company but after playing around with the iphone today I have to admit I'm not impressed and it actually feels like a downgrade from my Note 3. The only reason why I got the iphone 6+ is because I wanted a better camera since I take a lot of pictures, and I missed the crisp display on Apple products. The new iOS has more features than my 4S but still not as good as the Note. I immediately missed the Note keyboard layout with the numbers on top and the ability to swipe to type. Also miss the back button and the menu button. However, I do like the simplicity of the iphone and that it doesn't come with all the bloatware that Samsung does.

One thing I regret is getting the 16gb. I had the 16gb 4S and never had a problem with the size so I got the 16 again, but the phone had 10.9 GB of free space right out of the box. :smh: I guess I just have to back up my photos often and delete old ones. I do like the size and feel of the phone, and the finger print feature is pretty cool. I'm sure once I get used to the phone and have it set up the way I wanted to, I'll like the phone more.

Ordered a 6+ 64gb gold :pimp: said 6 week wait but what I'm hearing is ppl are getting them 3-4 weeks. Wasn't even expecting to upgrade until December at the soonest because that was when my upgrade was but my family plan decided we were gonna move from sprint to t mobile.

Just got my preordered SG iphone 6+ 16gb today. Here is a mini review for anyone interested...

I came from a Note 3, and a iphone 4S prior to that. I have no loyalty to either company but after playing around with the iphone today I have to admit I'm not impressed and it actually feels like a downgrade from my Note 3. The only reason why I got the iphone 6+ is because I wanted a better camera since I take a lot of pictures, and I missed the crisp display on Apple products. The new iOS has more features than my 4S but still not as good as the Note. I immediately missed the Note keyboard layout with the numbers on top and the ability to swipe to type. Also miss the back button and the menu button. However, I do like the simplicity of the iphone and that it doesn't come with all the bloatware that Samsung does.

One thing I regret is getting the 16gb. I had the 16gb 4S and never had a problem with the size so I got the 16 again, but the phone had 10.9 GB of free space right out of the box. :smh: I guess I just have to back up my photos often and delete old ones. I do like the size and feel of the phone, and the finger print feature is pretty cool. I'm sure once I get used to the phone and have it set up the way I wanted to, I'll like the phone more.

But you can swipe to text tho

Anyone rocking their 6+ naked? I have the apple leather case on mine but thinking about taking it back. Lately I've been taking it off more and more and I usually always stop using cases after a couple months but $54 is steep to just sit around :nerd:

Anyone rocking their 6+ naked? I have the apple leather case on mine but thinking about taking it back. Lately I've been taking it off more and more and I usually always stop using cases after a couple months but $54 is steep to just sit around :nerd:

I wanna rock it naked, but I'm scared lol

Same situation. Got the leather case as well only because the 6+ is slippery and I'm not trying to drop it in the streets. Only use the case when I go out. Caseless at home

And :lol: at dudes using screen protectors. never have I ever used one and my screen never had 1 scratch. Ya must have long nails or something. Case + screen protector take away from the phone experience imo

Last edited:
anyone switch from a note 2/3 or s4/5 to a 6+? I have an upgrade next week and contemplating on the note 4 or give iphone a chance and get the 6+

you can install custom keyboards..

Same situation. Got the leather case as well only because the 6+ is slippery and I'm not trying to drop it in the streets. Only use the case when I go out. Caseless at home

And :lol: at dudes using screen protectors. never have I ever used one and my screen never had 1 scratch. Ya must have long nails or something. Case + screen protector take away from the phone experience imo
People have been complaining about light scratches on the 6, not even doing much to scratch it.

I'm raw right now. Going to look at cases tomorrow

Yeah man I've never used a case on any iPhone before and anytime I tried, I'd get over it within a week. I'm debating taking this one back and buying that Spigen one for $12 if needed. I think that now since I'm more used the the 6+ the leather case is gonna end up in the drawer.

Back
Top Bottom